GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk75gti

@efaily yeah I have an acsessport port on the way, they look like one of the best methods to...

@efaily yeah I have an acsessport port on the way, they look like one of the best methods to tune at home. I think I'm just going to reach out to EQT to make me a special stage 1.5 tune lmao.
  2. Mk75gti

@efaily yeah I've seen that manual owners need to replace the clutch no matter what when they go...

@efaily yeah I've seen that manual owners need to replace the clutch no matter what when they go stage 2. I only have about 4k miles on my car. And the tune has about 390 torque so hopefully the dsg clutch doesnt slip. I also only drive my car in manual mode I almost never drive it in d or s.
  3. Mk75gti

I'm new here but, I was just wondering is it necessary to get a dsg tune to go stage 2? The tune...

I'm new here but, I was just wondering is it necessary to get a dsg tune to go stage 2? The tune I'm looking at is from equilibrium tuning. I have a 2019 mk7.5 GTI se with 3k miles on it. My mods are intake and maperfomance catted downpipe. Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.