GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Supercrumpet

Let's see your PC's

Whoa, super cool case. I'm really into cases with unique layouts and that one is very much on my radar now. Nice build!
  2. Supercrumpet

Let's see your PC's

Mind giving a quick review on the case itself? I've never even considered a case from a company that typically focuses on other products, but that one looks pretty nice, actually.
  3. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Absolutely. I remember thinking in late 2019 that 2020 would just feel like a filler season because everyone just wanted to see the new cars, so 2020 would get swept under the rug. Ended up being such a blursed year, pardon the term, and more entertaining than I ever could have imagined. Never...
  4. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Good lord that headline is aggressive haha. But yeah, official now with Albon replacing Buemi as the RB reserve driver.
  5. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I have F1TV since I'm in the US; that's the only thing I consistently watch live. I typically watch WEC and IMSA races on their YT channel months after they happen, and if I want to watch anything else live, I find a uh... completely legitimate third party stream or something similar.
  6. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Performance relative to a driver's teammate is usually a good indicator, but it's not always the full story in my eyes. Best recent example is again Red Bull when you consider the performances of Gasly and Albon, especially when you look at how Gasly is doing now. Sure, RB has obviously built a...
  7. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I know he's finished 11th before, maybe more than once. But yes, extremely impressive how quickly he was able to adapt to the faster car from a team that has always designed cars for drivers much shorter than he is. I never thought about it that way, and I think I agree. Couldn't really...
  8. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

That race was the biggest emotional rollercoaster I think I've ever experienced in F1. Not sure what else to say.
  9. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Honestly I think them getting back together is the most likely outcome. Neither RB nor Ferrari are probably interested in collaborating, and Merc certainly isn't willing to supply them.
  10. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Definitely looks better but dark red just isn't my color.
  11. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Man, I feel like I'm the only person that just doesn't really like that livery. Too dark. I liked the '08 though. Don't know if it was the lighting but the new suits look even darker. With the gold lettering I get some UPS vibes.
  12. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Oh, and one other interesting thought I had during/after the race: Bottas clearly had cooling issues throughout the race as he was stuck in traffic, but did Lewis have the same issues when moving back through the field for the last 20 laps or so? A couple interesting points on that is during...
  13. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

What's your take on the McLaren road car side of things? Agreed on those changes. And nobody can really argue that people just want a more visible pit lane closure notification because it screwed over Lewis; poor notifications defeat the purpose of closing the pit lane which is a safety issue...
  14. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

F1 TV was having a real hard time for me, I could watch about two laps, it would cut out, and I'd spend the next two laps trying to reconnect. After the safety car I feel like I didn't miss much considering I at least had general timing changes.
  15. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

That's the impression I've gotten, but where are they drawing the line on what can be copied and how? What are they doing to try to make this a black and white sort of ruling in the future?
  16. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

The thing I'm just kind of lost on is what precedent this set or where the line is drawn for future cases. Specifically, what this means Red Bull might try to get away with for AT in the coming years.
  17. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I think that's worth trying at the very least. The requirement puts teams in an uncomfortable position sometimes to run something that might not be perfectly optimal, but more options usually make things more interesting for sure, and opens the possibilities for some teams to take a different...
  18. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

That's what I figured, just wanted to be sure.
  19. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I do hope we get some more interesting two stop strategies for this weekend. If I'm honest I found the first Silverstone race to be really boring other than the first two and last two laps. Was great to see so many cars in the middle of the pack running so close together, but they pretty much...
  20. Supercrumpet

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I really hope Gutierrez can perform. His last season in F1 as a full-time driver ended on quite the sad note.