GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

anything but clothes

Hey all.. I have an anything but clothes party tomorrow, which is self explained- your outfit must consist of.. anything but clothes. examples, caution tape, boxes, etc.. I want to show up unique. Any ideas? I know there are people here who have DEF been to ABC parties.. Thanks, Bomb
  2. B

Military question.. gettin ticked

So I went through all of the MEPS bs, up until the "private physical". Passed everything up till then, doc checks my "goods", then uses his stethescope. No big right? Well i guess I was nervous and he detected an "elevated heartrate" or some b.s... so i'm told I need an EKG.. ive never had a...
  3. B

Can we..

..talk about cars? If it pisses you off, ignore it.
  4. B

Question for the military guys

I have a question for all of you military or military oriented dubbers- What is the best field to pursue within the Army or Marine corps? My concern is that I will most likely be in the middle east before the conflict is over. I want a job that is going to be fun day to day. I do want to be...
  5. B

Call of Duty: World at War Friend Roster List

I thought I would start this thread so we can play together, and keep it seperated from the other thread. Post your gamer tags or wii numbers. Roster list: Wii: Xbox 360: PS3: