GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

The 'R Line is above Style' misconception

My wife went for the R Line over the Style as she preferred the looks over a few extra electronic extras. Both really good but the R line seats are superb.
  2. J

OBDeleven

Use the 3 options above to see which version you have then change to the version that allows maps on both screens. Let me know how you get on.
  3. J

OBDeleven

Control Units 5F Multimedia Adaption Dashboard Display Configuration
  4. J

OBDeleven

Why not? If the option to do it is hidden in the settings then why not release it.
  5. J

OBDeleven

Not that I have noticed.
  6. J

OBDeleven

I used this to get the maps to show on both screens (The bottom option is what mine is set at). This details below showed that I originally had the middle setting which allowed nav maps to be showed on either but not both simultaniously (abilty to switch nav maps yes). I then changed this to...
  7. J

OBDeleven

Cant answer for the person you have asked but on ours prior to changing it with OBD11 we only had the map on the MMI screen. We now have the choice to have the maps on the digital cockpit as well as the MMI or on both at the same time.
  8. J

OBDeleven

Yes I am
  9. J

Discover Media

I’ve no idea but the OBD11 is really easy to use and the apps work well with the Golf8
  10. J

Discover Media

They don't have a clue how to resolve their own software f@@k up let alone know I have made some changes with an app. Wife's Golf was in for an oil sensor fault and they were none the wiser.
  11. J

Discover Media

I don't think its anything to do with the GT/R having alternative dash displays as I have them all on my wifes R Line and the maps on both (via OBD11) The fact is most of the stuff is in there its just not activated. More likely another thing to differentiate between model specs.
  12. J

Discover Media

You can if you have an OBD11. I did it with my wifes R Line along with a few other things such as different dash displays.
  13. J

Discover Media

Yes if you have an OBD11 You can also have the maps on both screens at the same time along with the R Dash display and GTI dash display amongst other things.
  14. J

OBDeleven

If you got the Ultimate version you don't need credits you can change things as many times as you like for nothing. It is a yearly subscription.
  15. J

Discover pro

Our Golf R Line has the Discover Media and I was able to have maps on both screens at the same time using my OBDELEVEN along with the GTI and R dash displays.
  16. J

OBDeleven

I think it does but I think you need to be connected to the car for the cost to show
  17. J

OBDeleven

Not sure how much credits it would take as I’ve got the ultimate version so I don’t need credits to change anything. Mine works on iPhone as well as Android. I believe the original white version was Android only.
  18. J

OBDeleven

Yes I have the Next Generation (black one) Ultimate version. This is really just the Pro but you get unlimited credits for a year.
  19. J

OBDeleven

Yesterday all that happened when I had the map on the dash was I was left with the compass when I had the nav on the MMI. I couldn’t have the map on both at the same time but I was able to have the radio etc and the other menus on the MMI while the map was in the cluster. Now when scrolling...