GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Air con thoughts?

Is it just me or do also miss the turn dials? I find the touch just a pain. Yes looks nicer but when driving it’s so annoying to get right. Hello vw won’t change anything until you turn the clima on which is first thing thats annoying me. Then hard to look and know how powerful the blowers...
  2. V

LED strip question.

I have been driving all week and the led strip was not on, I have been out tonight and the led strip was not on when unlocked the car and checked how the lights looked in the dark. But when I got home the full led grill was lit up. How is this? The only thing I was using was the fogs as had...
  3. V

Rear lights in the day?

In my other car I could put the side lights on and drive and it would just keep the front drl on but the tail lights would light up while driving. In this new model soon as pass 6mph the auto lights kick in so obliviously the tail lights turn off. Is there a way to have them on in the day when...
  4. V

DRL options?

I have the iq matrix lights. The drl is the line and then the U sort of shape below that. The thing is I have seen other models with just the lines lit up without the lower part? How is this I asked the VW showroom I bought the car from and they did not help. Even saw a car leaving the car...
  5. V

Breaking in coast?

Just picked up my new golf mk8 , had a mk7.5 and this new one feels great to drive apart from it constantly feeling like it’s breaking lightly constantly, especially on the lanes and been behind other cars, soon as let go of the gas and coast the car puts on the breaks to make a big safe gap. I...