GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Trouble with travel assist

So update from me, I was due a steering wheel replacement by VW Perth yesterday. Duly dropped my car off in Perth, stayed overnight to collect this morning. What could possibly go wrong? Received a call this morning from the dealership to say that, despite them supposedly checking, VW had sent...
  2. P

I agree, you are right and this is exactly what the dealership said to me. They are a VW franchise and are totally governed by VW Germany. This is frustrating as I didn’t buy the car from VW I bought it from the dealership. The better news is that after fault code from the investigation this...
  3. P

So an update on my issue. Took the car into VW Perth today for diagnostics, lo and behold a fault was noted but a VW fault code logged. I am now waiting for the dealership to hear from VW as to what the next step is. I’m pretty sure it will be a software update but the dealership also now know...
  4. P

Firstly, thank you to all for the really useful information on software and hardware standards. i have just recently exchanged my Golf Mk7.5 for a 70 plate Mk8 eTSI and was completely unaware of the Emergency and Travel Assist ‘dinging’ issues. I am now all too familiar and am already in battle...