GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

GOLF 8 R Infotainment

The infotainment partially broke down again after no more than 24 h from repair: telephone, radio, media and navigation are out of function. Endless story. (n)
  2. P

GOLF 8 R Infotainment

They changed the driver, the infotainment screen and upgrade the Software -although they told me earlier they could not upgrade. Additionally I have now an online upgrade of the software. For time being it seems to work. They asked me to confirm in writing that everything is OK - which I...
  3. P

GOLF 8 R Infotainment

they just informed me after a meeting between VW Germany and Poland that they will exchange the driver unit of the screen
  4. P

GOLF 8 R Infotainment

Yep; a 50 000 euro car with full -useless- options. Not sure about swapping the infotainment unit. Anyway I am looking at the bigger picture and have put a lawyer on it as they knowingly sold a product with a hidden defect which entitles me to claim the whole amount of the car. I have totally...
  5. P

GOLF 8 R Infotainment

My infotainment system is dead :)
  6. P

GOLF 8 R Infotainment

No idea, the car has been released from Germany Wolfsburg on 23.04.21. There is no info on the docs. This is my 4th Golf. The previous one was a Golf 7 R- brilliant car with absolutely no complaints. The big error I made was to assume after their dieselgate mess, VW would make a faultless work...
  7. P

GOLF 8 R Infotainment

I have one of the first GOLF 8 R in Poland and drove 13500 KM in the first 4 months before the problems occurred. The car drives fine , but that's it. So good as all the options are out of order. last month I drove a 3000 km business trip without radio, tel., temperature control, driver...
  8. P

Definitively you should resign! I bought a Golf 8R full options and the infotainment broke down...

Definitively you should resign! I bought a Golf 8R full options and the infotainment broke down completely. They tried to repair it failed as "this car has the latest software": No ventilation and t control, no ACC & PDC, no radio, no tel. interface, no camera, no driver profile regulation, no...
  9. P

GOLF 8 R Infotainment

Hi! I purchased 5 months ago a Golf 8 R full options. After 4 months the infotainment screen went black- we know the issue :-( No radio, tel interface, temperature and ventilation control, ACC, PDC, and plenty of others. Brought the car for service - they kept it for 1 week - 5 min after first...