1. P

Tyre pressures

Ok, it’s a eTSi 150 Life with 205/55 R16 tyres, UK spec Pete
  2. P

Tyre pressures

I have that model - will take a photo today. Pete
  3. P

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Just an update to this. The software changes worked, but I have noticed a couple of things in the subsequent months: I occasionally get the false undertaking issue - perhaps once a month i.e. every 1,000 miles. I still get the false "you are about to hit the car in front" alerts on the dash...
  4. P

No voice control

My Life spec UK Golf doesn’t come with it. It wasn‘t shown as standard in the brochure when I ordered it. Pete
  5. P

Engine cut out (stop/start) and failing to restart ?

Ok, just to add to this, as I have been playing around with the car's settings. The car seems to have 2 scenarios where it stops the engine automatically. 1. Normal stop/start, which can be disabled from the dashboard. 2. It turns the engine off when coasting at almost any speed, and re-starts...
  6. P

1.5 auto mpg?

Close to 60 mpg on a UK motorway with a light right foot. 50 mpg on other roads. Pete
  7. P

Thanks for that. I will have a play and see what happens. I took the car out for a drive today, and all seems fine, and I couldn’t replicate the issue. However, even if I turned Stop/Start off, the car still seems to shut the engine off when ”Coasting” is displayed on the dash i.e. when on...
  8. P

Ok, got a new issue. Mk8 eTSi 1.5 DSG. Car was fully warmed up after a 50 mile journey. I came up to a junction, slowing down, and then turned left. I didn’t stop rolling but I was down to crawling pace as i did not have priority. Once round the junction I accelerated and nothing happened. The...
  9. P

Understood thanks. I thought that 9 digit number was a physical part - learn something new every day :) Pete
  10. P

Just noticed something else. Previously I had “Device part number“ 5H0035820F. I now appear to 5H0035820H. I guess that means I have new hardware too i.e. a new infotainment unit. Pete
  11. P

Just had my UK Golf software updated. My issues were ACC slowing me down as it thought I was undertaking (when I was actually overtaking), incorrect speed display (110, 90 etc) and lights reverting to driving on the right. I booked it in myself, and referenced TPI 2063230/3 and the fact that...
  12. P

I keep getting logged out of WeConnect in the car

As the title says, I keep getting logged out of WeConnect on the car at least once a week. The car is used pretty much daily. When it happens, I get a message saying the account hasn’t been used for a long time (which is rubbish), and I have to go though the whole logging in process, with the...
  13. P

Any idea what's supposed to go here?

More info here: https://www.golfmk8.com/forums/index.php?threads/warning-triangle.375654/
  14. P

LED headlight adjustment

Does anyone have any instructions for adjusting LED headlights please. I know they self adjust on start-up, but I want to change the static position, as they are too low out of the factory (like every new car I have owned). I can see adjusters around the lights under the bonnet, and am happy to...
  15. P

Factory order times

Agree with all the above. I own a VW T6 Transporter, and am active on the T6 Forum - exactly the same supply issues and confusion. Order a Transporter now, and delivery will be in 2023. Pete
  16. P

Multiple Software Issues - startin the rejection process.

This is precisely why I didn’t reject my Golf. I can live with the issues given all this (and the discount on my lease costs :)). Pete
  17. P

Display issue

Mine is much the same. I am focused on getting the cruise control issues sorted first, but will be raising the display slow response with the dealer at some point. Peter
  18. P

A different voice.

I navigate with Google Maps using Apple CarPlay, but with the voice turned off. Sometimes I get a random voice telling me there is congestion ahead - I assumed it was the VW navigation system doing this. I happens so infrequently, that I can’t be bothered to work out how to turn it off. Pete
  19. P

Hi, I emailed customerservices@volkswagen.co.uk describing all the issues. I included the details of the interaction with the dealer. They give you a reference number to track this with. Pete
  20. P

A low or faulty battery can spuriously trigger various faults and warnings. I have seen this on various cars. Normally a decent drive sorts things out, but not if the battery is faulty. You don’t have to get the battery tested by a dealer - various drive-in independents will do it for you, often...