GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cyberman

Key battery flat

I've replaced they battery in the key with a new lithium battery, but the car is still warning me (when I start it up) that the battery needs replacing. Can someone direct me to a setting to reset this error message, please? I can't find anything in the manual.
  2. Cyberman

Key battery flat

Thanks to both of you for your replies. I find the keyless entry very helpful, especially when carrying things. I often misplace my keys (but usually somewhere in my backpack), so at least I don't have to search for the exact location of the key, and can rest assured the key is somewhere sith...
  3. Cyberman

Key battery flat

My car was built 9 months ago (May '21 build, and I took delivery of it 6 months ago), but it says my key battery needs replacing. I've noticed both keys' light lights up when they get moved or touched, yet according to the manual "The indicator lamp flashes when the button is pressed if all...
  4. Cyberman

Glass panoramic roof and some other things...

I have the sunroof. I decided to go with all the (very limited) options available in Australia for my R-Line (sunroof, head-up display and H/K sound system), so that I don't regret not having the options (I regretted not getting the GPS option on my mk7 Golf). I like being able to tap on the...