GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Unknown plastic nut/fastener

T Thank you for your contribution.
  2. W

Unknown plastic nut/fastener

Hello everyone. I had my Golfs first oil change done a couple of days ago and found a strange fastener/nut on copilots seat. Sent a picture to the dealer and he said he had nothing to do with it nor even seen it prior stating that it didn't come from the car and it must have been there for the...
  3. W

Tyre pressures

Thanks to all of you!
  4. W

Tyre pressures

Style 1.5 TSI 150hp
  5. W

Tyre pressures

Thanks!
  6. W

Tyre pressures

My mk8 came without the tyre pressure sticker (its neither on the driver side pillar nor under the gas cap) and since I cannot find a similar thread I am asking if you could post a picture of your tyre pressure stickers (mostly interested in r17 since thats what I have but I think it would be...
  7. W

Mk8 Orders

Style 150hp, dolphin grey, reversing camera and winter package. Ordered june 30th, '21.
  8. W

Mk8 Orders

Update on mine, picked it up yesterday! Everything happened so quickly from it being in producton to it being here in a week xD
  9. W

Mk8 Orders

Just saw that you cannot order a GTE in our country anymore. (Or atleast it isn't showing in the online configurator)
  10. W

Mk8 Orders

Damn! Happy driving!
  11. W

Mk8 Orders

Damn thats awesome!
  12. W

Mk8 Orders

I never get a direct answer or estimate from my dealer, they are always leaving themselves some slack. While I completely understand them it is annoying having to basically beg for info.
  13. W

Mk8 Orders

With the delivery times being what they are its not realistic to expect any update from the dealer this soon. The only information the dealer has is a provisional date which can still change drastically. The first information that I recieved that wasn't ''it won't be coming anytime soon'' was...
  14. W

Mk8 Orders

Damn how did you get that much info :D I still dont even know if mine went into production with confirmed bw 19. In what factory do they make the variant?
  15. W

Mk8 Orders

My main complaint with the A3 is actually the leg space which imo is quite comparable between the two, especially with people sitting in the back the golf is more spacious. I find the luggage spac claims interesting it really seemed smaller tk me in the A3. Regarding rhe dash in the Polo I...
  16. W

Mk8 Orders

I agree that while, the engines are annoyingly small, the dash is meh and same goes for the rear lights, the thing that bothers me most with the Polo is the same reason why I opted for the Golf instead of Audi A3 and that is the size. While Polo grew substantially it still isn't quite as big as...
  17. W

Mk8 Orders

Could you provide the link to the tool? AFAIK it isn't available in my country anyway but I would just like to see how it looks.
  18. W

Mk8 Orders

That is so awesome! Things are finally moving! Hope mine gets built in the next two weeks :D
  19. W

Mk8 Orders

Damn I hope its MY22. Not a fan of the leatherette in MY23.
  20. W

Mk8 Orders

June 30th