GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Damaged the VW Logo, can this be easily replaced.

Wondering if anyone has any experience on this matter or knows someone who can help. Basically my car had a minor knock with a vehicle. Literally 2 minor scuffs on the bumper, and the VW badge got cracked/knocked in partially. I thought it would be a small job of simply replacing the VW logo and...
  2. K

Modifying MK8 Digital Dash cluster on R-Line

I don't have a laptop, so for me it's looking the OBD Eleven will be the way to go. I'll be recieving my MK8 Golf R-Line on Friday, and by next pay day I hope to by the device. I've never done any such thing to a car before, but yeah it seems simple enough.
  3. K

Did you have to do any long coding or was it already available via apps feature ? Also how many credits was it ? Has it also had any effect on the performance of the digital dash, i.e. laggy ?
  4. K

When will Harmon Kardon option return ?

I was wondering if anyone has or knows any insider information on whether the Harmon Kardon speaker option will return to the MK8 ? Will this happen anytime soon, or is it safe to say this option will not return till the MK 8.5 or 9 ?
  5. K

Hello all, I'm hoping to buy an R-Line Golf MK8 later in the year, I've seen online that it's possible to get an R Line's Golf digital dash, to display the same information clusters like that on a GTI or Golf R. Does anyone know of any retailers in the UK, preferably around London who can...