GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

GPS position is out of sync

Hello, the navigation on my Golf MK8 2022 is not working anymore all the sudden. It is stuck in a position far away from my current position. I tried to stop and restart the infotainment system without any joy. Before this, it was tracking wrongly my position with an error of 200 meters and...
  2. C

We Connect - Car unlocked bug

Good Morning dear fellows So I am abroad and decide to check the car status via We Connect and when refreshing it states that the car is unlocked as well as the windows and boot. The car is parked at my usual parking bay however it is too late in the night to contact anyone to check if the car...
  3. C

Radiator fan kicks after small trip

Hello my mk8 TDI 150cv has 1500 km, I have noticed today that the radiator fan kicked in after a small trip of 5 minutes. The conditions were 17C outside and when I checked the oil and cooling temp showed 90. Is this normal? I don't think I have ever noticed the radiator fan noise before. Cheers
  4. C

Auto-Beam , IQ Lights

Hello, I have driven my new GOLD MK8 Style with IQlights last night and I noticed a couple of cars flashing at me on the opposite direction.I also noticed that on my dashboard the symbol was set to High-Beam ( blue icon ) without A. My question is the following: would IQ lights still work and...
  5. C

Has anyone installed a kill switch on the MK8?

Has anyone installed a kill switch on the MK8? I have seen some videos on youtube and it seems to be quite an effective way of protecting from theves. If yes, would you give some info regarding where to buy and let it install? Would this also void the warranty? Cheers