GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LBVdubin

Official CONSPIRACY Thread

There's an endless amount of conspiracy theories going on lately, the Amero, WW3, new world order finally taking over, Israel bombing Iran to start WW3, 9/11 as excuse to go to war in middle east, oil conglomerates, planned natural disasters, freedom snatching... Personally I think in the coming...
  2. LBVdubin

online dating...who does it?

Just curious. I was browsing craigslist before, and there were a couple sexy chicks on there, but I'm skeptical. Anyone willing to share their experiences(good/horrible/hilarious)?
  3. LBVdubin

Any DJ's in the house?

Been thinking about picking up a set of used turn tables and a mixer. Anyone Djs around here? pics of setup? kind of music? Any advice for a beginner?
  4. LBVdubin

Leo sounds by mouth

ahaha could not stop laughing n_R_w3AB288&feature=channel_page y9hSDWvoZjk&feature=related
  5. LBVdubin

Camel SNUS Review

For all you dippers out there. Just picked up a couple cans of this new Camel SNUS stuff. Got it in frost. I give it a:thumbsup: Smells like wintergreen gum, tastes really sweet and delicious, first couple minutes you get a nice tingly feeling in your mouth, and the best and my favorite part...
  6. LBVdubin

how do I edit a poll?

I cant figure it out:iono:
  7. LBVdubin

How many times do you hit the refresh button

I know I'm guilty. Sitting there like a crack whore on meth clicking 1000000000 minute :bonk:
  8. LBVdubin

How XXXX do you make a poll?

I've been trying for like 2 hours now and I just can't figure out how to make a poll, I checked the box on the bottom which says "Yes, post a poll with this thread" but I can't figure out where to put the things to vote on. Some help would be appreciated tia.