1. S

Boot liner /spare wheel question

Just the information I required thanks for the reply
  2. S

Mk8 Orders

The day arrived after 10 months 😁
  3. S

Well Intend to get a spare what I need to know will the boot floor work in the lower position? With a wheel under If so I will get the boot liner for that floor height as they vary Thanks
  4. S

Hi my new Golf R line is due this week and my understanding is it does not come with a crawler wheel so this is something I need with the miles I cover , but if I have a boot liner for the lower floor position does the wheel still fit in or would I need the floor up and a different liner ?
  5. S

Mk8 Orders

At last !! R-Line ordered November 21 confirmation of delivery early September on new 72 reg Whoop whoop
  6. S

Mk8 Orders

No options and stock colour , but was told June at order then October then told build was last week in May , but could all be BS ??
  7. S

Mk8 Orders

My R line ordered November 21 has been confirmed built at the end of May , chased the dealer today but he knows no more apart from its coming !
  8. S

Mk8 Orders

Just had a update from my broker saying my my car should have gone into production last week of May but not confirmed , last dealer direct update was September build so who knows
  9. S

Mk8 Orders

My theory is they want me to cancel as it’s £6k below current list price
  10. S

Mk8 Orders

Autoebid- urano grey 1.5 tsi no other options , crippled by my company car budget Best I could get for the money at the time
  11. S

Mk8 Orders

Could be , I ordered through a broker so their dealer of choice may have a big order list
  12. S

Mk8 Orders

Annoying as others ordered later seem to be getting earlier builds , dealer stated options chosen can have a effect but mine is bog standard
  13. S

Mk8 Orders

The dealer gave week 39 😡
  14. S

Mk8 Orders

No start of November was originally told June at point of order , have to put up as the price was good
  15. S

Mk8 Orders

Just been told September, got the hump now basic R line standard colour no options 😫
  16. S

Mk8 Orders

Wow I’ve been watching this forum for a while with frustration I ordered my R line in November , you update is giving me renewed hope 🤞