GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. fantozzi.cz

Automatic user assignment to a key

Thank you Massimo, this worked for me. Now every key is dedicated to a different person. After touching handle (keyless access) display shows "Welcome XXX" or "Welcome YYY".
  2. fantozzi.cz

Automatic user assignment to a key

Is there someone here who successfully use 2 keys for user detection? My car always sticks with the latest user setting and I have to switch the user manually. "Automatic key assignment" is ON for both users. Secondary user was created with secondary key only in the car. Thanx
  3. fantozzi.cz

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Lucky man, no updates here in Czech Republic 🥲
  4. fantozzi.cz

Thank you for clarification. "Massimo 2323" wrote me last year: Was your original hardware 5H0035816C with 166x and Discovery Media? So before week 48 of 2020 there was only one hardware for Discovery Media and the Pro. To Differentiate these two versions they did so by changing settings in the...
  5. fantozzi.cz

Can anybody help me to understand what these "parts" means/looks like? 5H0035816L - this is Discovery Pro Unit (with Discovery Media software in my case - Golf 10/2020) - is this the whole unit? Hardware: H58 - ? ABT hardware: H40 - ? My "infotainment" was replaced (from H56 to H58) - does it...
  6. fantozzi.cz

There is no update for my ECU (ECU No.: 05E907309G 5H0)
  7. fantozzi.cz

The same here in Czech Republic - no update available…
  8. fantozzi.cz

I assume to recieve oficial OTA update to 1941.
  9. fantozzi.cz

My infotainmant unit has been replaced today from H56 (1899) to H58 (1898). First attempt to pair phone via BT caused unit restart :) After replacement I have got problem with Shop (I am WeConnect Plus subscriber) - there is a message "The Shop version you are using is the old one. Make an...
  10. fantozzi.cz

Only if you are We Connect Plus subscriber
  11. fantozzi.cz

My car's infotainment is scheduled for replacement this Friday too. What HW should I expect? The same one (H56) or some newer/faster one?
  12. fantozzi.cz

No, I've had problems with Main user settings...
  13. fantozzi.cz

Does this problem occures after update to 1896? If so, visit service again and ask for reinstall 1896. This was my problem...
  14. fantozzi.cz

I misunderstood the update process, in Golf 8 the update is not provided via Discover Care but via USB stick. So I prepared a USB stick according to the manual and inserted it into the car. Downloaded update was 22.6. My last database was 21.2. After a week of driving a car with inserted USB...
  15. fantozzi.cz

How did you update Navigation database without We Connect Plus subscription?
  16. fantozzi.cz

No, only on 1 at the same time - so this is the proof I have Discover Media only - thank you Massimo. Now I am giving it up because there is so many options in VW DiscoverCare to update Discover Media (Gen 2) Maps and no description what Region is used in infotainment system now. I can choose...
  17. fantozzi.cz

Thank you Massimo for your reply but I am confused now 😀 My car contains: gesture control, voice control "Hello Volkswagen", Harman Kardon soundsystem... How can I recognize if my system is Media or Pro??? Thanx
  18. fantozzi.cz

Massimo, my hardware version is 5H0035816J but dealer told me yesterday I have Discover Media only (in your chart there is Discover Pro). I am also not able to view map on AID display... My Navigation database is 21.2 and no updates available (no subscription to We Connect Plus). Is the update...
  19. fantozzi.cz

After 2nd try to reinstall 1896 (in VW Service) everything is fine now. No problems at all (knock, knock...)