GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

New 2024 GTI: Change Oil At 500 Miles?

18,000 miles is crazy to me but it’s your car.
  2. S

New 2024 GTI: Change Oil At 500 Miles?

People wrap themselves around the axle on all things oil related. Me? I always change any car at 1500m then every 5000 after. IDGAF what others do but find the discourse amusing.
  3. S

Leaking boot golf mk8

Can be several reasons. On mine it was a bad weld in the left rear corner of the roof by the sunroof.
  4. S

Deposit on 380S, pickup up next weekend, worried about the tires

You’ll be OK as long as the roads are dry.
  5. S

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Have a 23 SE in the States and have H58 and 1941 that I upgraded to manually. Zero issues FWIW
  6. S

Parking break binding

Brake. Please.
  7. S

Waze

No. Built-in Nav only.
  8. S

Mk8 Golf R and GTI - Engine Cover Recall

I have the Cobb version. It’s awesome
  9. S

Doesn’t rule out an Android OS issue
  10. S

How do you know it’s not an Android or Samsung issue?
  11. S

Running 1941 for a week and notice Google Maps occasionally shows a blank screen. Anyone else?
  12. S

23 GTI Water leakage into hatch well?

Definitely questioning German engineering. Seemed the only Mexico assembly issues were fuel line rattles. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  13. S

Local dealer got it yesterday. Turns out it’s not the sunroof drains (SA insists there are tubes like previous gens- which makes sense.) My problem is a poorly welded seam in that area. Going to the body shop today for filling then painting. Should be done in a couple days.
  14. S

So….had it to the selling dealer (90 miles from my home in a different state.}. Turns out it’s not the vent but the left rear corner of the sunroof.l. Unlike MK7s there are no drain tubes. Both drains on each side drain and flow to the front where they exit near the wheel. For some reason my...
  15. S

Yeah have never had any real problem with any of my MK7s or 7.5s. Ironic that the German made OEMs now have issues.