GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Mk8 Orders

So nearly 8 weeks on from getting notified that my Golf was built and had arrived at Emden port. Still no sign of it. The car was at Emden for 3 weeks and then arrived in the U.K. Dealership can not give me a delivery date, they just keep saying it shouldn’t be much longer. A total of 19 months...
  2. G

Mk8 Orders

Just had an update from my local dealership informing me that my Golf is built and arrived at the port in Germany. Does anyone know what the timeframe has been recently from getting from the port in Germany to arriving in the UK?
  3. G

Mk8 Orders

That’s great news. I received an update yesterday informing that my GTI Clubsport has eventually moved to a confirmed build date of mid August. So will hopefully see it towards the end of September. So pleased things seem to be moving again at the Wolfsburg factory.
  4. G

Mk8 Orders

Very good point. I have just had an update from my local dealership and they have informed me that the unconfirmed build date of mid- December 23 has now changed to mid- August 23. Fingers crossed I get the update of the confirmed build date soon.
  5. G

Mk8 Orders

Hi all. I am brand new to the forum. I currently have a GTI Clubsport on order with 19” Adelaide’s, winter pack and rear camera. I placed the order in March 22, to replace my Tiguan R-Line. I still do not have a confirmed build date and must admit that I am getting a little concerned with the...