GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tos

Start-Stop Fault, Engine fault (P164700 - Checking coding/versions of control modules in drivetrain)

This is a second time when I got this, with same fault code in ECU There was also fault at same time in ACC control unit Couple months ago, at last time: I have not touch coding's. Fault comes when I start the engine, see engine rpm on fault code. Both of them are near by 1400rpm. This...
  2. tos

Ambient lighting with logo projection

Does anyone know part number of these GOLF logo projectors? I asked from ahw-shop.de and they did not know. Pic from Facebook: VW MK8 Golf - GTI - R - MQB - Group user Anthony Chrisekos. The original golf ball projectors are bad.
  3. tos

Front seat Occupancy Sensor

I have automatic seat heating feature turned on. It works fine on driver seat, but randomly on passenger seat. Passenger tried remove seat belt clip, no warning sound at all when seat heating is not activated. The question is, will airbags fail if the car will not recognize passenger? VW...
  4. tos

Rear door leaking

Water leak from the right rear door, just like mk7. I need to have newspapers to get water away from the carpet https://photos.app.goo.gl/5wuLbPftjE3pJzcv8 Car is going to gps antenna fix at next week, I sent pics of the leak to mechanic. We will see what happens... Car is 15 months old and...
  5. tos

GPS position is out of sync

This was started about 3 weeks after 1896 OTA update. It did it once before and software was 1803. https://photos.app.goo.gl/x2bAZU8s2UWNv8DH6 See videos from google photos link. If OBD11 shows only 1-2 tracked satellite, position is calculated by driving speed and steering wheel angle...
  6. tos

MHEV (eTSI) Campaign 90S8

Today my car got some updates from VW service. I have obd11 scan before and after service: 01 Engine Software version: 1131 > 1319 19 Gateway Software number: 5WA907530J > N Software version: 7084 > 7085 CC Starter/Generator Software version: 0224 > 0225 Thay said that infotainment update...