GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Q822

Go vote for my Girlfriend ''Star Academie'' (like american idol in Quebec)

Hi guys, If you have 5 minutes for me please follow this link : http://staracademie.ca/candidatweb/index.php?method=candidat&id=1111562338001#.TlLhFO1vz_q.facebook You have to click on '' J'AIME '' (the big one close to the picture not the small facebook one). Then they will ask you to copy...
  2. Q822

need your help. Will cost only 5 minutes of your time.

Hi guys, We juste have our new baby girl Gabrielle. Everythings is fine except the fact that she doesn't to take her mum's milk...We have a way to get free milk if you want to help us. You only have to go on this web-site : https://www.nestle-baby.ca/en in the pink square '' join today it's...
  3. Q822

What new car would you want to have that you can't get in your domestic market?

Peugeot 308 RC Scirocco (R if you can) Golf R (DSG :p ) Audi doesn't have any NEW car that interest me...the A4/S4 becomes bigger and bigger...maybe the next A3 will have the shape of a B5 a4 and will be fine.
  4. Q822

Golf 6 Military Pers

Canadian Air Force as a Public affairs officer in bagotville. I began as a Pilot but didn't succeed (But I had a lot of fun in the CF-18 backseat ). Anyway I know it's had to understand but I love more my new career as PAFO. It's really cool to have a foot in the cilian world
  5. Q822

New GLI impressions

no XENON available.......Fu.k but very nice...needs another exhaust tips on the other side ...
  6. Q822

NMS is...2012 Passat (US)

lol are you serious?? Don't you know that in the name "R32" 32 mean 3.2 ??? This passat will not have a 3.5 but a 3.6 as the actual one.
  7. Q822

What happened to Arin@APR...?

they should...Arin is an important member which has given some help often...They must have a good reason for banning someone like him....
  8. Q822

What happened to Arin@APR...?

is he really banned or do you think he is....why..???
  9. Q822

tasty new 2011 GTI

nice lol...
  10. Q822

scirocco hits milestone

I really hate VW about that...
  11. Q822

I would buy a domestic car, but...

easy : no FORD Focus RS here in Canada or US so I'm not buying domestic lol
  12. Q822

2011 volkswagen mk6 jetta

can't wait to see the gli version...and to buy it lol
  13. Q822

Scirocco in Canada

how can we import this car here...I thought a car must be old (something like 15 years) before we can import it.
  14. Q822

Scirocco in Canada

http://www.revscene.net/forums/finally-scirocco-available-t606445.html?t=606445 150 000$ fu....ck seriously...why can they bring this car in Canada put 550hp in it and sell when I can't bring a stock one...if I can tell me how..I will put my GTI on sale lol..
  15. Q822

What was your last car?

Pontiac sunfire : 4 months Dodge Neon R/T mk1 :2 years Dodge SRT4 Blue stage 2 : 2 years Audi TT 225 stage 2 with Rieger body kit : 2 years Audi S4 B5 stage 2 : 1 year GTi mk5 stage 2 : 1 year GTi mk6 .... And no jokes except the TT the GTIS were the car I love the most...more than the S4
  16. Q822

The Picture Game

!
  17. Q822

The Picture Game

!
  18. Q822

The Picture Game

!
  19. Q822

The Picture Game

!