GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. lextildeath

Photoshop Help Wanted

I've noticed a serious disservice that often occurs when a bra-less woman is photographed - someone photoshops out the nipples. This is the visual equivalent of overusing Autotune in music. I would like someone with the proper skills to photoshop the nipples back INTO these otherwise...
  2. lextildeath

Mob Wives

Mob Wives: Was reluctant to see it at first, but I like the show now. First episode wasn't so great, but it's getting good - fucking crazy. Any one else into it?
  3. lextildeath

Lextildeath Blog

lextildeath.blogspot.com Just thought I'd throw this out to you guys. If you like creative angles to stories/problems, check me out. I started this blog this semester for a news writing class, but I am getting into it now. I have to post every week either soft or hard news. Also, I set up ads...
  4. lextildeath

GM Experts Urgently Needed

nvm .
  5. lextildeath

Worst Wedding DJ

Yeah, yeah. I still don't know how to embed. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZP4Ugev82I&feature=player_embedded
  6. lextildeath

Silly Commercial I Made

For school, I had to make a gender biased commercial for a toy. I came up with a baseball bat that you can chop in half that has a special lever for you to do so. The "actor" is my girl friend's 14 year old brother. It took 30 minutes to film and 4 hours to edit/make the sounds, voices, music...
  7. lextildeath

Singing Like Whitney

Taiwanese guy singing Whitney Houston song. Entertaining, but not for the reason your instincts tell you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-p_4z6FiM&feature=player_embedded
  8. lextildeath

My Late Valentine's Day

Hey, just wanted to share my late Valentine's Day date with you guys. OK, so Valentine's day my girl and I did not go any where. I saw her yesterday and took her to that dumb movie she wanted to see so bad, "Valentine's Day". I do shit like that because I am so romantic. But I felt the need to...
  9. lextildeath

Yaris Pronunciation

How would you pronounce, "Yaris"? Today in anthropology class, the professor was saying how you can tell a lot about a person by their car. The classmates listed traits you can tell from a person's car, such as financial status, cleanliness, etc. The teacher asked what else you can tell, and no...
  10. lextildeath

fuck shit cock balls

I recently just got a macbook. I am still learning little things about it every day. I am sure most are aware of all computers having speech software that will say the words typed through the speaker in kind of a robotic voice. Well my mac has easy access to this function. I just highlight...
  11. lextildeath

More from sham wow guy

The saying, "nothing good happens after 3 in the morning" just came to mind. I just saw a new commercial with the same guy that did the sham wow commercial - yeah the one that got arrested for beating a hooker. The new product is called slap chop, which is a chopper/dicer that chops by...