GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SABOtage

NFL Thread-trash talk away

My Dolphins self distruct.....sad. If only Tannehill had some receivers who can separate themselves from DBs. Hartline and Bess are #2 and #3 receivers at best. Well there is always next year..=\. I'm sure Skins fans are used to this..now they start winning.
  2. SABOtage

Famous People You've Met, Know, or Known?

Met former Secretary of State Robert Gates last week. Interesting story, had an entire half hour conversation with Christian Slater at an art museum making fun of the exhibit, had no clue who he was until a museum employee told me. Oh, and I played a pickup basketball game with Zach Thomas and...
  3. SABOtage

Presidential/Political Discussion Thread

R-Money in da f**kin house
  4. SABOtage

The Movie "Drive" - Thoughts/Opinons?

Wish it had more car scenes...was advertised as a car flick but very little car action. Overall, a meh movie...good soundtrack though
  5. SABOtage

I find it just scary and brainless how Mittens wants to increase more spending on the military budget yet at the same time wipe the deficit and lower taxes. I still don't get the math yet, maybe I'm misinformed. But I won't get over how he told a college student to start a business or ask his...
  6. SABOtage

What is a ricer car/driver to you?

Cambered wheels, Exposed bondo Chromo plastic hubcaps Chrome grill Mismatching panels Spray painted body panels "Turbo inside" sticker Car bagged or lowered so low that ride and performance is compromised for looks Lime green or tangerine paint Shocker sticker Any sort of Jdm tuning stickers...
  7. SABOtage

College Football Chat Thread!

Gators and Canes have contract to play every 5 years. I grew up watching the Gators during the 90's during the Spurrier era, given that all my friends were crazy about that Canes swagger. Ill never forget that 2004 peach bowl game...still the craziest game ever. I will tip my hat and still...
  8. SABOtage

See, Im from Miami but HATE the Hurricanes, Im a Gator alum. Actually rooted against Miami when both the Sooners played them, as well as the Irish. But ill be a temporary Sooners fan against ND:D
  9. SABOtage

ND is such an overrated team, they barely outplayed an unranked BYU team last week-not a top 5 team imo. Here's to hoping the Sooners knock off the Irish.
  10. SABOtage

Agreed, I actually get most of my news from international sources as a matter of fact. I try to fish for answers everyday. We could all watch the cut and dry CSPAN:p
  11. SABOtage

I agreee with what youre saying, we should not take FSU or UGA lightly. Craziest stat line from last weekend- 29 yards of offense with 21 points. Our offense can't rely on the defense so much, we have to open up the passing game.
  12. SABOtage

You know what's wrong with elections, namely this election? So many people can hardly justify why they are voting for a certain candidate. As an independent, I don't care if you are voting left or right, but justify it. So many people are so misinformed and are so lazy to do proper research ...
  13. SABOtage

How? As long as the Gators beat Georgia next week, it's going to be easy sailing. Gators will clinch the SEC east and meet Bama in the SEC championship game. Hoping its going to be like last year when Bama lost to LSU in the SEC champ game but played each other in the Nat. Champ game. Oregon and...
  14. SABOtage

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Dolphins- surprise team of the year
  15. SABOtage

GATORS BABY! #2 in the country! WOOPED SOUTH CAROLINA
  16. SABOtage

Favorite tv shows

Damn, do you work for the USA network? Lol
  17. SABOtage

Favorite tv shows

Good show
  18. SABOtage

Favorite tv shows

Who watches what? Favorite shows here: Dexter/Parks & Rec
  19. SABOtage

Yes or No ???

Roof=cool Hood & Grill: If you want to pander to the Scion tC crowd....