GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. This is Ryans face

Here's the first piece of shit to sue over the Dark Knight shootings in CO

"71 people were shot when James Holmes opened fire during the midnight premiere of ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ on Friday, but Torrence Brown, Jr. wasn’t one of them. He was there (he works in the movie theater and a friend of his was killed) but he wasn’t injured in any way. Nonetheless he’s the...
  2. This is Ryans face

Bank of America to charge a monthly fee to use your debit card

Bank of America's (BAC) announcement this week that it would start charging a monthly $5 fee for using a debit card to make purchases is the latest in banking industry upcharges for services. In addition to debit fees, ongoing hikes in overdraft and ATM charges mean fewer fee-free options for...
  3. This is Ryans face

Nostalgia Thread

How about we get a nostalgia thread going? Post up what you so fondly remember as a kid, video, pictures, and cool stories, bro preferred. ycOV5BUk8vU ae5XwkSguNI vdmtY0vux30 jitg-3xbmKU
  4. This is Ryans face

Anonymous sets it's sights on Benanke and the Federal Reserve

Anonymous sets it's sights on Bernanke and the Federal Reserve Full Article here http://www.businessinsider.com/anonymous-bernanke-is-next-june-14-2011-6 XySGw-g2tyk
  5. This is Ryans face

Dead Island

lZqrG1bdGtg Taking place on an island of New Guinea, you play as one of 4 available characters immune to an infection spreading throughout the island causing mass hysteria among locals and tourists alike. This will be a first person shooter, survival RPG, so think Fallout meets resident evil...
  6. This is Ryans face

Serious question, anyone ever find a lump on their testicle(s)?

Serious question here. How many of you have found a lump somewhere on your package? Feel free to elaborate. I have within the last 2 months discovered one. Went to a Urologist yesterday, and have an ultrasound today. Kinda worried.
  7. This is Ryans face

Health Insurance help

Anyone have any good plans or know of any for a young male, non smoker in his 20's, without any pre-existing health issues. I'm trying to get on a health insurance plan as soon as possible. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. Let me know. I live in South Florida, by the way. Not sure how all this...
  8. This is Ryans face

Anyone with a Carfax account want to do me a favor?

I'm looking into buying a mini as a daily driver, as the GTI is becoming more for projects now. I've found a decent looking 2004 Mini cooper and would like to see the carfax report. I know a few of you have accounts on CarFax, and if possible could you check the Vin# for me? Vin is...
  9. This is Ryans face

Not a good week...

So before I say anything, I'm inb4 "nice baaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww thread" and "cool story bro." So after over 3 years, the misses has decided to call it quits. Seems so sudden and out of nowhere to me, and I just don't get it. We've had our ups and downs, but mostly ups, and I've never quite been...
  10. This is Ryans face

Daylight Savings Time is Tonight!

Turn your clocks back an hour at 2am, Nov 1st. Enjoy your extra hour of sleep.