GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

LA Noire

Anyone else playing? I'm installing right now. Supposedly takes tons of concentration.
  2. S

It's like ...

It's like RAAAAAAAAAII--AAAIIIIIN on your wedding day.
  3. S

3 Words ONLY

"I have AIDS"
  4. S

Off-Topic Chat

CompUSA is still around? I thought Tiger Direct bought them out
  5. S

Word Association Game

joker
  6. S

Going to Germany need suggestions

The Mercedes Museum is fucking awesome. I used to work for the Mercedes Benz USA Classic Center. The cars I got to play with were out of this freaking world. Some of the cars were valued at over 40 million dollars US.
  7. S

Going to Germany need suggestions

I'm going in december. Picking up Euro LED's for my MKV. Maybe a second set to pay for the first lol.
  8. S

Saw a Mini Cooper Countryman - HE BIG!

We have one of the meat cars driving around our parking lot at work. Can't go over 40 mph and can't go over the GWB lol http://bssp.com/2011/news/meat/
  9. S

The Picture Game

10. S

Fast Five...What did you think!

I liked it. And there was a candy white GTI on color matched AMG rims at Gaden State for the 12:00 on the opening night lol
  11. S

Word Association Game

cat
  12. S

What was your last car?

1989 Volvo 240 DL <---looking for another one now that I'm older and appreciate funky Swedish things. 1993 Mazda RX7 R1 1991 Toyota MR-2 1989 Volvo 760 Turbo Intercooler Station Wagon <---400K miles! 1996 Camaro Z28 <---177K on the stock clutch. I'm keeping the car just in case I ever have...
  13. S

How to anger your co-workers. (BMW & VW content.) ;-)

If they pass out mugs when they unveil a new company slogan, don't modify it to say something that you like better. Before: After: That should teach them to give me a mug and some push pins. It right next to my collection of Fast's at my desk. And yes, the mug is filthy in these...
  14. S

Anyone wanna buy my 5DII?

Dunno if this the proper place for it or if it goes in the Misc section of the Classifieds. But here's a linky. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=853709