GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gatorfast

Price of premium gas

What is the price of premium in your area compared to regular? The price of gas has dropped recently, but by me premium is usually 30-40 more cents than regular, instead of 20 cents more like it to used to be. Anyone else noticed this?
  2. gatorfast

Computer gurus, question for you (mac related)

I have a macbook with OSX Tiger loaded on it. My girlfriend got a new imac with Leopard loaded on it. Could I use her installation CD to put Leopard on my computer? :help:
  3. gatorfast

Attn mac people!

I need some help using the mail program. I just set it up and I have 2 accounts linked to it, my school email and AOL. I can send and receive emails just fine, but, when I send an email with my school account the email does not appear in my sent messages box. Also, when I delete an email it...
  4. gatorfast

Does anyone on here speak/read German?

If so could you pm me? I need help clarifying a website that is in German. Thanks a lot to anyone who can help.
  5. gatorfast

Just got a Macbook! Mac users chime in

I just got a new macbook and I love it! Im brand new to macs so im still in the learning phase. I have some general questions for you all: 1. Is there a way I can take the songs in my iTunes from my pc and transfer them to my mac? 2. How is safari? Should I dl firefox? 3. How do I "clear...
  6. gatorfast

What would you do with $21 million?

So I found out today that my mothers friends daughter won the lottery. It was a $42million pot and her and one other person won so she was entitled to $21million. How ridiculous is that? $21 million!!!! I have absolutely no idea why but she took the annuity instead of the lump sum. Its $500,000...