GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sudu420

Any tv guru's on here to help?

Just trying to see if there is anyone on here versed in troubleshooting tv issues. I've been having an issue with my tv that's been getting progressively worse. Shoot me a pm if you can help, thanks.
  2. Sudu420

Trucker fail!

On my way to auto zone today traffic is backed up a bit right before this underpass. Finally get closer see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMIO3iz8vGg&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sorry don't know how to imbed from my phone. I have seen many videos of truck drivers getting stuck or not...
  3. Sudu420

Winter Classic 2011

Who's gonna be tuning in? I know there has to be some hockey fans on this forum. The game is going to be pushed back to 8pm cause of the weather predictions, which imo is sick cause it will be under the lights. LETS GO PENS! btw... sid is a god on the ice. he is just proving it this...
  4. Sudu420

trying to be tough guy.. or trying to kill himself... you tell me

so i was going up route 130 the other morning and i notice a nice caddy coming up behind me. the dude looked to be in his early 30s. he decided he was gonna be a douch bag and stay about 3 feet from my bumper so i stay at the speed limit of 25...(keep in mind this road is one of those roads...
  5. Sudu420

have a laugh!

www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123377 i had to laugh...immediatly thought of this kid that lives near me who has a cobalt LS and put the huge SS spoiler on, spray paint racing stripes (only on the hood haha),black spray painted SS rims and a loud, terrible sounding exaust... we caught...