GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

2016 1 series

I've been listing after a 1 series hatchback ever since they introduced them in the early 2000s in Europe. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. K

What Brand TV do you have?

Samsung 32" UN32H5500 1080p smart tv for my bedroom but might be getting a 40" cuz my pillow is approx 9ft from the tv which is on my dresser. Other HDTVs include an older 32"Samsung 720p, 46" Samsung 1080p, an older 32" LG 720p and a 47" LG 1080p with 240Hz refresh rate. That is the best one...
  3. K

Help! Lost pics from iPhone after restore from backup

Hey all, I have quite the quandary...in trying to restore the text/sms thread from my mom that I accidentally deleted off my iPhone 4s, I did a 'restore from backup' in iTunes. I didn't sync or back up the phone prior to ctl-click 'restore from backup'...my most recent backup was from August 8...
  4. K

Where are the WRC fans?

I'm a huge fan of WRC and I can't understand why it's not that popular over here...oh wait, that's right, we have crashcar-er NASCAR. I have both WRC video games that have been released on Xbox 360 but the US distributor of the original one won't release it over here, yet it's available in all...