GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

I'd love a jeep for a 2nd vehicle. I always wants a CJ-5 with a 6" lift, 35" tires, and a V-8 swap but never had the funds to support it. Maybe one day. . . plac, what's next on your vehicle hunt? Any other prospects?
  2. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

such a change of vehicle. Either way, good luck to you
  3. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

Nice, what are you going to do?
  4. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

Ya, that's true. Good luck
  5. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

Haha, keep this post updated. I'm curious how it goes. Maybe I can learn a few things about negotiating.
  6. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

I drove home next to a new challenger r/t tonight and man, those things look good too. I'd want a manual so that would probably be the dodge I would go for.
  7. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

Which one is the charger max? On the dodge site, I only see a base model, R/T, and SRT-8. bah, nvm. Was looking at the 2010 by mistake. The max is sick
  8. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

So are you leaning towards the charger? I watched that 15 min video you posted and was very impressed with the amount of standard features the R/T brings to the table.
  9. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

Damn, not bad
  10. Justinjor

2011 Charger - no M/T??

Why the switch from the 135 TT to the GTI?
  11. Justinjor

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Welcome guys/gals! Your first and best mod (bang for the buck) is to do a stage 1 chip. APR is pretty popular, as is Revo, and some others. Do some research and figure out which one best suits your needs.
  12. Justinjor

Awesome, thanks :)
  13. Justinjor

Does that bolt in the hatch of the car or is it underneath?
  14. Justinjor

Hey all, My name is Justin and I just bought my first GTI after driving my brother-in-laws MKV. The car is a 2010 GTI and that's about it. Hope to learn some good info from all the enthusiasts out here :)