GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J-Cooz

The Next Car Swap

Thanks for the video on cleaning out the AC on the GTI Plac! My AC smells like ass and i'm going to clean it tomorrow using klima cleaner.
  2. J-Cooz

Mall Crawlin' Adventures

Nice pics!
  3. J-Cooz

The Next Car Swap

No kidding! I'm going to have to see if they have one of these in Toronto if I ever curb a wheel.
  4. J-Cooz

The Next Car Swap

I think if you went to a good tire shop with touchless mounting you would be ok. Its probably because the clear coat they apply is softer than the factory finish and would scratch a little easier.
  5. J-Cooz

The Next Car Swap

That's impressive how nice of a job they do.
  6. J-Cooz

The Next Car Swap

Isn't the manual transmission the reason you got rid of your last Jeep?
  7. J-Cooz

Talk me out of the Spark EV

Thats a crazy deal! Congrats!
  8. J-Cooz

The Next Car Swap

You do a lot of weird shifting stuff, I'm assuming that's because you're talking and not really thinking about driving really. :laugh:
  9. J-Cooz

A few pics of the new S3

Need more pics! Interior too
  10. J-Cooz

Talk me out of the Spark EV

Do it. That's stupid cheap for a car.
  11. J-Cooz

A few pics of the new S3

Post some interior pics and impressions. Is it superior? lol
  12. J-Cooz

A few pics of the new S3

Love it. The more I'm reading about the S3 the more I like it and think it could be a contender for my next car. One of these with a Stage 1 tune is a beast. How is the NVH while driving? I remember reading one review saying it was pretty loud inside on the highway, but that's the only review...
  13. J-Cooz

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Gunkata - Have you been to Montreal at all before?
  14. J-Cooz

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Anybody going to any races this year? I have my tickets for Montreal already.
  15. J-Cooz

The Next Car Swap

How does the exhaust sound Plac? Its hard to tell from the vids. I'm sure it sounds better than a GTI. My buddies STI sounds pretty good but he did a catback on it.
  16. J-Cooz

Deadly Kentucky Train Crash With Toyota Camry

All the time. I'm an airline pilot and people are constantly lined up watching us take off and land, even if the weather is terrible. I always give them a wave if we are lining up for take off.
  17. J-Cooz

Trading the GTI for an RS5

That's kind of shitty of the dealership to do that when they knew you were going to buy it. Personally I would look somewhere else. But now you can part out your GTI and get back some of your mod money to put towards a down payment.
  18. J-Cooz

The Next Car Swap

Nice ride plac. I agree with your comments on 1st gear. My buddy has a tuned 2015 STI in white and 1st gear is basically useless, especially with it being tuned. I don't quite get why they made the gearing so short.
  19. J-Cooz

My 2015 STi has arrived

My buddy has a 2015 that he's put an intake/exhaust/tune on. Honestly its pretty damn impressive how quick it is and how it handles. I didn't toss it around too much because he has winters on it right now. The interior is pretty decent as well. I'm still not 100% sold on the look of it though.