GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI44

New season of TOP GEAR

New season of TOP GEAR is coming on tonight on BBC America. Its actually last season but we are behind a year on BBCA. Set those DVR's!
  2. GTI44

Lifting Weights

I know this is a car site, but this is the Off-Topics section so I was wondering; who here works out/lifts weights. I'm saying this because I friend of mine turned me on to a site that is awesome. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ Its kind of like myspace, but for people to take...
  3. GTI44

Just received my STOP LOSS orders.

changed
  4. GTI44

Top Gear

The new season of Top Gear starts Monday the 25th on BBC America. I can't wait to get some new shows, every week I record the show only to get home from work to see an episode that I have already seen four times. I can't wait, the preview showed Jeremy drifting the new Alfa C8.
  5. GTI44

So who plays Softball?

Slowpitch, Fastpitch, whatever I play them all. I see the MLB is almost here and close behind is summer softball. I just ordered a new bat which brings me up to 6 in the bag. I can't wait....
  6. GTI44

BMW 135i

What are your overall thoughts on the new 135i? I think it could be a beast with some tuning. I know Vinshu is making crazy power with the 335i and its the same engine and trans. The brakes are actually rated higher then the news M3's in C&D.
  7. GTI44

Gran Turismo 5 for PS3

When is it coming out? I can't take the wait anymore!
  8. GTI44

Back in the States.....

Well I'm back again. This time it was only for 3.5 months to help train the Iraq army. Atleast no one shot at me this time because I was so far south. This makes 4 times in Iraq (1 year, 8 months, 8 months and this 3.5 months) I know I'll have to go back again, I mean thats what Rangers do. but...
  9. GTI44

Check out my new toy!!!

I've always wanted a long range AR (24" barrel) to go with my close quarters AR (14.5" barrel). Tell me what you think......
  10. GTI44

Any car in the WORLD?

If you had unlimited bank book what single car would you buy? Any car, any year. Please include a pic Ok I'll start; Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune, it produces 500 horsepowers & 398 torque ... And even runs a 10.04 second quarter mile faster then a Enzo...
  11. GTI44

POST NUMBER 100 !!!!!

Just thought I would point out that I'm at the century mark in posts!!!