GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ajax_6154

Lowered Radio Flyer pics

Free wagon from my sister in law I figured roughly $200 Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk
  2. Ajax_6154

Lowered Radio Flyer pics

I know that's a running joke with my buddies lol Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk
  3. Ajax_6154

Lowered Radio Flyer pics

In the process on building one for my son now for h2o Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk
  4. Ajax_6154

The Official Beer Thread

Love the 60 and 120 Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  5. Ajax_6154

The Official Beer Thread

Dirt wolf is amazing beer. Just tried flower power from Ithaca yesterday and am extremely impressed. Also had some Stone 17th anniversary IPA and was so impressed I bought the last case of bombers my store had. Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  6. Ajax_6154

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

I prep and cook all of my meals on Sunday night then stack and place them all in the fridge. Grab a stack and go to work. Microwave becomes your best friend Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  7. Ajax_6154

I couldn't agree with you more It would seem as though he doesn't understand how creatine works Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  8. Ajax_6154

Long story lol I know it doesn't make sense. I love to lift heavy so I take the chance. Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  9. Ajax_6154

Hands were only there for support no pushing at all. I have bad knees Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  10. Ajax_6154

New PR today 1220# x 2 on 8th set Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  11. Ajax_6154

Personally I think the scale is the worst way to "see improvements" it can fluctuate 5-7 lbs daily depending on water intake. Pictures weekly and really look closely Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  12. Ajax_6154

Any Past, Present, or Future Veterans here?

1. 9 year Active duty Marine Veteran. 2. I picked my job not my liaison and no I don't regret it for a second. 3. What would you be changing it to/from? 4. Is a no brainier why would you want to be couped up as opposed to seeing the world. Compare the pros and cons of both and make your...
  13. Ajax_6154

There are far to many but majority have lost the pump they used to have. My favorites are: hyper fx by BSN, the original 1mr, original hemorage And fast fuel by RSP Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  14. Ajax_6154

Scoop+water/almond milk+ shake and serve My 6 month old son can make a protein shake. I think you need to increase your standards LOL Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  15. Ajax_6154

Fun little back workout today. 4X20 pull-ups 135, 155, 155, 175 all by 12 bent over rows 225x12 for 4 sets lateral machine row 95x12 for 4 single arm DB row. 205x12 for 4 Wide grip lat pull down superset 245x12 for 4 seated cable rows 225x12, 275x10, 315x8, 315x6, 315x5 315x5 Straight...
  16. Ajax_6154

IAmA Marine Corps Recruiter.

It's cracks me up you guys that think recruiters just scam people to enlist in order to make mission or "quota". Get educated Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  17. Ajax_6154

Your absolutely right. If its not right then I don't want them to join. I don't give a shit about our "quota" I'm not ( under any circumstances) allowing someone to enlist that isn't 100% Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  18. Ajax_6154

Hahaha 99% of AC traffic that commits flakes agent ready for a lot of that Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  19. Ajax_6154

Lol Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  20. Ajax_6154

Yes in the way we carry ourselves and respect aspect. We hold ourselves to a much higher standard across the board. Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk