GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Done my exam!!

ONE MORE TOMORROW AND I WILL BE DONE.....
  2. W

Which iphone 5 case?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Newest-Vapor-4-case-for-iphone-5-Vapor-4-Bumper-Aircraft-Grade-Aluminium-Case/653540249.html
  3. W

B*tch get off my bus..

wow that's crazy....
  4. W

College denies acceptance 2 weeks before registration?

I would go to the program you went to during summer.... and possibly talk to the people that you talked to in the summer as well! and ask them what's happening with the deny letter after all....
  5. W

Anyone drive a 2010+ Audi S4?

I would choose 335is over a new s5 as well.... the exhaust note is just amazing when the car is turned on (even in a cold start).... and that overboost function.... can't even describe in words....
  6. W

Anyone drive a 2010+ Audi S4?

my friend was choosing between an Audi S5 and a bmw 335is to buy!! and I got a chance to test drive the S5.... the steering wheel was incredibly light.... yet as the speed went up, the steering wheel got firmer.... i was kinda impressed by how light it was.... that was my first impression to the...
  7. W

Penny stocks

yes... it's possible... yet, your friend may lose a few grand by investing penny stock as well!! Most of the time, you either win a lot or lose a lot. Playing penny stock is like gambling... it never needs any strategy or anything... unlike long-term investing or even short-term!!
  8. W

GTI Revealed Ahead of Paris Auto Show

wow... i love the interior so much...
  9. W

What's your ethnicity?

taiwanese!!
  10. W

2013 BMW M135i Hatchback

i want it tho
  11. W

1626.1 miles in one tank

that's insane.....
  12. W

Undecided Car

I'll vote for BMW 135i; I have one and it's an awesome and powerful drive!!