GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mateya49

Handheld Video Games

So whats the best handheld video game system out there? As far as I know the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP are the most current correct? I think I like the sony games better. This will mainly be used for long trips, car rides, etc. But the PSP has been out for some time now. Will that continue...
  2. Mateya49

Handheld Video Game

Whats the newest hand held video game out there? Is it that Nintendo DS or the PSP? They both seem to have been out for some time now. Are there any new ones coming out?
  3. Mateya49

Paypal

So I just sold something and the funds got added to my paypal account. So now it says balance, $64.70. How do I transfer that money into my bank account? I dont fully understand how paypal works.
  4. Mateya49

Tools

So I thought I would start this thread in this section because it seems to have the most visitors and it also applies to this section. I am looking to buy a nice tool chest, tools, compressor w/ air tools etc. Basically anything and everything you would need to do general service to your car...
  5. Mateya49

Bump?

What is this "bump" stuff I have been seeing in every thread. I belong to several boards and have never seen this anywhere. I am going to throw this out there but I think it is used to much. I was just wondering. Thanks, Mateya
  6. Mateya49

BEER

Yep, talk about it. Pictures of being drunk/stories/etc. Have any of you had dogfish head beer? They have all different types but I tried this one called midas touch. Midas touch is the oldest beer recipe known to man and I highly recommend it. Go buy a case or 5. Mateya
  7. Mateya49

Metal/Hardcore Thread

There are about 6000 members on this site and I know some of you listen to metal or hardcore. I personally like both types of music. Below is my list of a few bands that I currently listen too. 7 Angels 7 Plagues, 100 Demons, A Death for Every Sin, A Life Once Lost, Above This World, All...