GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

If you want to optimize your income, the best is to owe exactly 0. The sooner you can get money into the bank/savings, the more you will make in interest. As opposed to the govt holding onto your money for up to a year and you not making interest on up to thousands. I am young and haven't been...
  2. B

The official Hate thread.

I hate Nissan Juke, Nissan Cube, Honda Element, Scion XB, (I kinda like the KIA Soul), hate that new Lexus Hatchback, the Ford Flex, Nissan Juke, those Minis with the frowny-face grill, Pontiac Aztek, Buick Rendezvous, and Mk6 Golfs....oh wait Oh ya did I mention Nissan Juke?
  3. B

Long Term Heel Pain from Driving?

Thanks for the info! My pain is lower down on the heel than the Subcutaneous calcaneal bursa. I don't have any inflammation or brusing. and my Achilles tendon feel fine. It also isn't along the bottom of my foot near the arch either. Another strange thing is I just ran about 3 miles and the...
  4. B

I don't think it I have this. I never have a sharp pain that goes away. It is just a dull pain on the back 'edge' of my heel whenever I put pressure on it. That is why I thought this is strange, I am no truck driver, and I don't commute more than a couple miles a day to work. I am only 24. I...
  5. B

I have had this dull pain in my right heel for over a month now. The pain is where my heel rests on the floor while driving, which leads me to believe that driving is causing it. I only feel it when I put pressure on that area, and the pain is low, but the fact that it has been persistent for...
  6. B

Don't EVER let your teenage kid borrow your car.

It really is impressive how quickly those airbags deploy. I think it was pretty useless in this case since the car just hit one of those rocks and kept going. Did anyone else see catch that this idiot had a passenger in the car? You can see an elbow moving the passenger side airbag after the...
  7. B

MotorTrend CLA First Drive: GTI owners will graduate into CLA

Looks like a Dart mixed with an Evo mixed with a 3 series mixed with an RS5 mixed with a giant MB emblem mixed with a grey banana. Eww
  8. B

Focus ST First Drive (Taking Stabs at the GTI)

Nope. Focus interior is god-awful. And I just bought my GTI yesterday....
  9. B

Hit and Run

I had a similar situation like this last semester, my Explorer was at home parked in the street while I was on campus with my motorcycle. The guy hit my car in the night and ran. He was going pretty fast because he pushed my Explorer with his little car about 10 feet. There was a huge chunk of...