GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rs999

Chevy Cruze, I want one

Last Monday - Wednesday, I rented a Chevy Cruze from Enterprise while my GTI was in the shop getting 30K service and BBK installed. Driving impressions: Very European fit and finish in the 1LT model Much more quiet interior than the GTI Comfortable at 50, 60, and 70 MPH cruising and still...
  2. rs999

Low and slow, I hate you, from OppositeLock

So the low and slow movement has gone full retard: http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/stancedlife-loweredlife-hellaflush-hellaswag-1460013198/1460390138/@orlove From OppositeLock, there is now competitions to see which handicapped car can successfully go up and down a driveway: dhq7McZKRqY...
  3. rs999

To those trading out of GTI's in 2014...

Have you narrowed down your choices? This is what I will be cross-shopping: Audi S4 - seems to solve all of what ails the GTI Passat SE 3.6 - nice alternative to the S4 and GTI, no turbo lag, goes for less than $30k used What say you?
  4. rs999

Video on plastic parts

I found this video on youtube from a 40+ year mechanic talking about why he hates plastic parts on modern cars. If you've done the soundaktor mod or fiddled with the wiring under the passenger seat you've seen VW's choice of materials, either styrofoam or questionably, flexible plastic...