GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

yo bitches.

been a while since i've been on. my update is i havn't stopped smoking, i still drive a 94 jetta instead of the gti, and i miss the shenanigans. so entertain here.
  2. B

Roadtrip: mission 250r

Well i had nothing to do this weekend so i told i friend i'd go with him down to georgia. Our mission? Pick up a honda 250r rolling chassis, and come home. I'm going to picture document the entire trip starting from 11:30 tonight, ending sometime on sunday. Ill be marking our stops with a super...
  3. B

Mini Cooper S J.W.E.

so today i drove a works edition cooper.. i have to say, i despise everything about the car. it's to small, shifting/clutching is a workout, i couldn't fit my skinny hand between the door and the seat. the switches are all toggle style, which is the most faggot thing i've seen in a very long...
  4. B

6k miles already

you tell me, is this to much? i bought the car in august, and i just hit 6k today. i'd like to keep them down to about 11k a year, if possible.. i've loved every second of driving the car, but i'm at 2k a month already.. fck
  5. B

cause you DON'T know!!!

so today, i'm super yet very very and i wanna go but i don't have my because it's at my uncle's and i don't get it back until tomorrow so for now, i'm stuck at home can you figure out what i'm saying?:respekt:
  6. B

new gf!!!! envy mee

one of the better weeks of my life.... cars, girl, and lotto
  7. B

MAJOR rake..

big ass teeth here.. imagine getting some slurpage from this one?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  8. B

WHO OWNED THE FIREHAWK?!!

:drinking: i've been looking for your thread to show my friend and i can't find it anywhere... pics and info would be great.. or just the thread
  9. B

H20.. whose going!!??

i havn't seen one h20 thread yet, so im staring one.. we're leaving at 12 on friday to meet up with djd/enfig cruise... if your going i'd better be meeting you.. and yes, i'm entered in the show, hookah and all:wink:
  10. B

Mugs and Alibies.. Post them up

Lets see those faces and some names to go along with them. get a little more aquainted, ya know what i'm saying? i'll start yeah, i'm skinny bTW, the names eric. or "bonz"