GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tjasko

17 cars illegally seized

Ohh man, tell me about it. I really hope they sue. It's just messed up and not a very legal move.
  2. tjasko

17 cars illegally seized

These guys should have their cars back btw. I saw the guy a couple weeks ago with that mad GTR.
  3. tjasko

17 cars illegally seized

Those officers definitely don't understand what "probable cause" means...
  4. tjasko

EPA plans to make modified cars illegal

An update for your petition on racecars: On February 10, a petition you signed reached 100,000 signatures, the threshold for receiving a White House response. The petition contends that proposed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards would prohibit the conversion of motor vehicles into...
  5. tjasko

EPA plans to make modified cars illegal

Here's the link to the signed petition for the lazy ones :p https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/tell-epa-withdraw-its-proposal-prohibit-conversion-vehicles-racecars-0
  6. tjasko

Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitz to host Top Gear reportedly

I met Matt this year at Fastivus. Very down-to-earth dude and I respect his reviews a lot (his videos on Drive+ are great if you're willing to pay for it), but yeah, he's a talker. His old vids from Super Speeders are hilarious.
  7. tjasko

Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitz to host Top Gear reportedly

Lots of respect for Chris Harris. Of course some people have other thoughts about him, but I'm looking forward to this.
  8. tjasko

It's Happening... Subaru STI to get new engine.

I'm personally happy for Subaru changing it up and finally putting in a new engine. It's about damn time. Not because the previous engine isn't great, because it definitely is and can handle a lot, just that people like change every now and then. :thumbup:
  9. tjasko

Daily Driving stick sucks rant.

Looked around this thread, couldn't find the answer to this. How long have you've been driving stick and how much city driving do you do? If your leg is getting sore, that's completely normal until your left foot gets used to it. One thing to note, try to sit as close to the steering wheel as...