GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

hey hey

im std free , that is all :biggrin:
  2. H

Anyone stretched ears?

im pretty sure a lot of you guys think it looks horrible but, i have been stretching my ears and everytime i go up a gauge it doesn't hurt. Like it just slides in without any pain , is this normal? I thought this was supposed to hurt.
  3. H

Shocked....

:frown: ok the above is a little map of the incident , towards the left the road slumps down , ok now that that is said and done. at about 1:30 pm i was coming home took a left into my long drive way and behind me one of my neighbors taking a left into the other road. when i got out of my...
  4. H

turnin my self in

im fixing to go turn my self in to jail might be in there for 8 hours or 18 depending on how long it takes to process me . damn that d.w.l.s.
  5. H

Help Audi question

my buddy is thinking of buying an a4 quattro from another buddy at work he says 5500 for it.. its a 2000 1.8t everything on it seems to be running fine exept the MFD which is a little distorted looking.. should he go for it or not.
  6. H

Hot chicks and joy

biggest check/s i have ever recieved. feels good and of course my hot chicks.. :biggrin:
  7. H

To all the LIL WAYNE lovers.

:biggrin: listen to the lyrics... or what u can make out as lyrics.. try to watch all of it though!!!!@! http://youtube.com/watch?v=dKCTdOO3qGA
  8. H

Watched the News

So i watched the news the first time today and the first thing that came up was a wreck on fox 4 news and there was a wreck off i30 going into mesquite and there was a wrecked GTI MKV UG with huff and like 3 other cars they closed off the whole highway so if it was you out here in the dallas...
  9. H

New job.

so ive been working at the same job for the past year and a half and im getting paid shitty 10 dollars an hour... i just got a call that i got the new job i applied for starts off at 12hr and by the end of 3 months or less ill be hitting 19.. all depending on how i work ... this is a huge change...
  10. H

Has Anyone come across details of this car?

it fx35 slammed like a mofo!!!
  11. H

Store brand soda

12. H

lawyers?

Any lawyers on here or anyone that's knows about getting hurt on the job,
  13. H

Bloody face! *blood*

and stg3 comes with
  14. H

Seriously mad...

so there was a bug on my windshield.. so i decided to smash it and i broke my fucking windsheild... someone point me in the right direction Edit photos..
  15. H

Bloody face! *blood*

:cry: So i let my manager run my machine at work... and he tried to catch a cycle at the last second and flung a copper tube at my face.. and here are the results. + 10 stiches Before. After ok guys i went to a plastic surgeon because my lip was numb after a week so he thought i might of...
  16. H

ok now this is way to far

:barf: i i know we all love a little bling here in there but seriously.. what a retard.
  17. H

honda or acura or both

So my buddy got a 94 integra today hes ben talking about it for a while he said it has... i/h/e on a gsr motor with type r internals it came with all kinda of gadgets on the interior it has a honda sign.. he kept telling me its jdm jdm blah blah he has dynos for 192 to the wheels.. so yeah the...
  18. H

the official post pictures of yourself thread

Guess who i am =D bacardi 151 , absolut, lots of beer, lots of coke&rum
  19. H

So Don't Call it a fast?

So I keep seeing everyone say its not a FAST ITS A GTI .. even from a moderator.. so how come the website say Cosmetic Mods (interior+exterior bodykits, CF kits, etc..) (25 Viewing) Discuss how to dress up your FAST. <-----:iono: so whats up with that?
  20. H

Money!

"Id tell you what id do Peter man...2 chicks at the same time.I've always wanted to do that and i think if i was a millionare i could hook that up"