GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

hey hey

im std free , that is all :biggrin:
  2. H

Anyone stretched ears?

im pretty sure a lot of you guys think it looks horrible but, i have been stretching my ears and everytime i go up a gauge it doesn't hurt. Like it just slides in without any pain , is this normal? I thought this was supposed to hurt.
  3. H

Shocked....

:frown: ok the above is a little map of the incident , towards the left the road slumps down , ok now that that is said and done. at about 1:30 pm i was coming home took a left into my long drive way and behind me one of my neighbors taking a left into the other road. when i got out of my...
  4. H

turnin my self in

im fixing to go turn my self in to jail might be in there for 8 hours or 18 depending on how long it takes to process me . damn that d.w.l.s.
  5. H

Help Audi question

my buddy is thinking of buying an a4 quattro from another buddy at work he says 5500 for it.. its a 2000 1.8t everything on it seems to be running fine exept the MFD which is a little distorted looking.. should he go for it or not.
  6. H

Hot chicks and joy

biggest check/s i have ever recieved. feels good and of course my hot chicks.. :biggrin:
  7. H

To all the LIL WAYNE lovers.

:biggrin: listen to the lyrics... or what u can make out as lyrics.. try to watch all of it though!!!!@! http://youtube.com/watch?v=dKCTdOO3qGA
  8. H

Watched the News

So i watched the news the first time today and the first thing that came up was a wreck on fox 4 news and there was a wreck off i30 going into mesquite and there was a wrecked GTI MKV UG with huff and like 3 other cars they closed off the whole highway so if it was you out here in the dallas...
  9. H

New job.

so ive been working at the same job for the past year and a half and im getting paid shitty 10 dollars an hour... i just got a call that i got the new job i applied for starts off at 12hr and by the end of 3 months or less ill be hitting 19.. all depending on how i work ... this is a huge change...
  10. H

lawyers?

Any lawyers on here or anyone that's knows about getting hurt on the job,
  11. H

Seriously mad...

so there was a bug on my windshield.. so i decided to smash it and i broke my fucking windsheild... someone point me in the right direction Edit photos..
  12. H

Bloody face! *blood*

:cry: So i let my manager run my machine at work... and he tried to catch a cycle at the last second and flung a copper tube at my face.. and here are the results. + 10 stiches Before. After ok guys i went to a plastic surgeon because my lip was numb after a week so he thought i might of...
  13. H

ok now this is way to far

:barf: i i know we all love a little bling here in there but seriously.. what a retard.
  14. H

honda or acura or both

So my buddy got a 94 integra today hes ben talking about it for a while he said it has... i/h/e on a gsr motor with type r internals it came with all kinda of gadgets on the interior it has a honda sign.. he kept telling me its jdm jdm blah blah he has dynos for 192 to the wheels.. so yeah the...
  15. H

So Don't Call it a fast?

So I keep seeing everyone say its not a FAST ITS A GTI .. even from a moderator.. so how come the website say Cosmetic Mods (interior+exterior bodykits, CF kits, etc..) (25 Viewing) Discuss how to dress up your FAST. <-----:iono: so whats up with that?
  16. H

Anyone Want rice?

So i was coming back from carl jr when i ran into this.. i couldnt stop laughing ... had flames even on his carbon fiber hood and a picture of his car on his gas tank door thing.. flames on his windows.. i think flames on his carbon fiber trunk too... i kept fucking around with him untill i...
  17. H

man what the fuck yo.

so fucked up weekend .. friday we get to the club close the vip and we cant get in... friday night we decide to go kareoke and my friends GF's ex bf is up there some fucking low life korean that had to call about 30 of his friend to jump my friend which is a 5'6 135 pound asian.. and then the...
  18. H

Rice Killers

is anyone a part of that forum or seen them around? i have seen a crap load of trucks with the ricekiller.com on the back.. they always talk shit to me.. one guy was he gave me a thumbs up .. he was tapping the gas and i could see the front of his truck lift everytime he did it.. not lift up off...
  19. H

For the ladies ..

Ok so here it goes.. and on the last ones my hands went retarded.. v dub pm me if interested :wub:
  20. H

call me stupid.

i was thinking about this whole roll racing.. ok. because i always hear revntek talking about trap speed thats how everyting was justified according to him .. but the trap speed all comes down to how well u launch.. so lets say the GTI could launch as great as an STI.. would that mean a much...