GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. conom06d

Well...I had a good reign in my MKV

Well I took the plunge yesterday and traded in my gti after 3 great years. I was able to get a great deal on a 2011 WRX hatch. I love the wrx performance already! Wish it had the same quality and options the gti had, but it is a new car that is more of a daily driver friendly and problem free...
  2. conom06d

Silly subie!

I was driving on the freeway today and gradually overtook this guy in a new hatchback sti when I noticed he was taking video of my car LOL. He then threw me a thumbs up and I returned the gesture. His plate said bstwagn...except it's a lie cuz gti's already have that role covered.
  3. conom06d

NO EFFIN WAY!!

I JUST FOUND A $100 BILL IN MY ROOM!! I found it when looking for my ipod! I need to lose stuff more often to find money like that!
  4. conom06d

I saw a Porsche gemballa mirage GT

I always forget where these types of thread go but i'll put it here and sorry if its wrong anywhoo...i saw one of these on the road today... can u say rare, fast, and expensive....and ohhhh man the sound is ammmazing!
  5. conom06d

Pics of San Fransisco

I'm not big on the overdone HDR's but i thought i'd give it a try. Lemme know what you think. I know its a bit grainy but i only had a few minutes to shoot and no real time to prepare and test for what would look good
  6. conom06d

Operation Ski Helmet Buildup Achieved

Ya, I know there is still a crack in the visor. I like it cuz it's a war wound from a red racing gate! Yeah, i remember that gate vividly lol :lol: Did all painting and emblems myself among other stuff
  7. conom06d

Yay i have 5 cars now

5000th post! waht a whore LOLERBEAR! ! !
  8. conom06d

Help me please. I need help moving on

2 Nights ago I lost my grandmother to old age and simultaneously broke up with (what basically was) my girlfriend. :frown: I am hurting pretty bad and need help and advice from those who care to help. I feel like I need to get out and do something but all my friends are out of town now and I am...
  9. conom06d

Monterrey and Lake Tahoe (56k is gay)

Flew around for some fun. Here are some pics from the days. Had to shoot an approach into Monterrey because of the cloud layer
  10. conom06d

I am now a real pilot!

Just got a call last night that I got a job. I have to relocate but I now will be getting paid to FLY AN AIRPLANE! Hahaha finally! I will be flying charter flights among other things for oil companies and people who still have money
  11. conom06d

NO MORE SCHOOL!

Finally finished my last class after 17 years of school i just finished my last required educational class. Aced my last finals ever too (which never happens) without studying. Kinda on cloud nine here so ya, gloating just a little bit. Watch for my graduation tread in a few days :happyanim...
  12. conom06d

What did you get yourself for black friday and how much did u save?

What did you get yourself for black friday and how much did you save? Reg. $60.00 Now $36.00 $25.00 except from J. Ferrar Reg. $45.00 Now $20.00 Price: $128.00 Now: $28.00 Reg: $79.95 Now $48.00 Price: $80.00 Now $28.00 Oh, and socks
  13. conom06d

Losing CCards sux

I hate it when you leave your credit cards at the bar. Just did it and now i have to wait 5-7 days before i get a new one. GooooSH that totaluy blows. anyone else do that before?
  14. conom06d

Some Pics of what I did this weekend; Please be seated for takeoff

So this weekend i flew out to Sacramento, California from Az and made some stops on the way Me: My instructor: Our bird: Santa Barbara Here is San Fransisco Mt. Whitney Here are the fires in socal
  15. conom06d

Where my Greek Gods @ Thread: greek blood come on in!

Thanks to bad hare's idea, we have an official Greek thread! If you have greek blood in ya post a shout!
  16. conom06d

FYESJkin DRUNK THREAD

lol s\drumklll. posting to see hus drunkl tight now. ok bye
  17. conom06d

Official "When you see it, you'll s#!t bricks" Thread

Post em up! lets see what ones there are that we havent seen before
  18. conom06d

Sig P250 or P229r

I have been saving up for the P229R for quite some time. I now have the dough to get it but Sigarms came our with their P250 just recently. I was wondering if anyone can compare how they differ when shooting. I know the P229 is very smooth and accurate but I know the p250 is a "plastic" gun and...
  19. conom06d

Don't you hate being called a LIAR!?!

I do! I will not post names here but i am just letting the public know there is a liar among us! Everyone BEWARE. You know who you are and i hope you can deal with lying to everyone to make you look better. :thumbsup: to you :mad:
  20. conom06d

USAA supports VW's

Look a GLI in the picture. Yeah i was bored while i dealing with my retirement