GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Need a little help (Mac related)

I have a terrabyte My Book as my backup for my MacBook. I recently noticed that when it's doing a backup, it's not updating all the new files I've saved within the past few weeks. Can anyone set me in the right direction of setting up the My Book to update things I save to my MacBook hard drive?
  2. M

How many others agree with the Hot/Crazy scale?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OAHvQKDddU Leave your comments. Pretty much tells the story.
  3. M

Glimpse of the South

I decided it was time to make a trip down to Atlanta and southern Georgia to visit some family I haven't seen in 5 years or so. Took the girlfriend with me and it was great. Went to a Capitals game in Atlanta, Jacksonville Zoo, and St. Augustine, FL. Enjoy.
  4. M

Fantasty Hockey League

Anyone interested in having a fantasy hockey league this year?
  5. M

WTF is up with my MacBook?

I'm not sure if I hit some kind of shortcut button today or what, but I've got this damn annoying voice telling me almost everything I'm doing. Also, it seems as the Dashboard widgets and Spaces shortcuts have stopped working along with the volume controls. Any clues?
  6. M

Forum time off?

Am I the only one having issues with the forum time being off. It's currently 10:03AM on the east coast, but there's a 20 min diff in the forums.
  7. M

Thoughts

I was just browsing through a few old emails from my ex looking for pictures that I had sent her. That was the only way of getting them back after losing ALL my photography pictures last June in a flood where I lost everything but my GTi, phone, and wallet, and clothes off my back. Anyways, I...