GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Hurley6x

How to find wholesalers/drop shippers?

I have been wanting to start an online store for quite some time now. I have the computer skills to get the website up and running as a fully functional and attractive store. The problem is that I dont know where to get good wholesalers or drop shippers. Just wondering if anyone has any advice...
  2. Hurley6x

To catch a seagull....

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1751119
  3. Hurley6x

Sh!t F@ced!

ok, so heres the deal, i went out to the strip club last night and i was an hour and ahalf late for work this am. I am sooo drunk its not even funny. Im actually just typing this so that it looks like im doing some actual work! im going to invent a drunkness remedy and make millions!
  4. Hurley6x

Supersize that rabbit

HOLY S...........
  5. Hurley6x

Brok3n up

Well folks, I broke up with my girlfriend on friday and i hadnt spoke to her until today and aparently she totally thinks its my fault and im the asshole. Its just a real shame because i didnt want to break up with her but she kept doin the same shit and i kept giving her chances and finally i...
  6. Hurley6x

Free Offer

Ok folks, just cause im a generous mofo, i am going to make an offer you wont find anywhere else. For the first five people to respond i will setup an online flash gallery that they can upload images to and link to etc. This gallery script if provided free by airtightinteractive. I will host...
  7. Hurley6x

New Adopted Puppy!!!!

My brother and I just adopted a lil puppy, hes a total chick magnet! Heres some photos....
  8. Hurley6x

Illusion #3....

I found at least 8, and a few that are debatble...good luck
  9. Hurley6x

Illusion #2

If you stare at the image ... Close enough ... Hard enough ... Long enough ... you should see a Giraffe !!! .....
  10. Hurley6x

How many animals can you see?

The winner gets to wash my dub:laugh: :laugh:
  11. Hurley6x

An illusion

Ive seen this before but i thought i would post it to share with you folks... The longer you stare the better effects you will have... If youve already seen it...oh well...
  12. Hurley6x

Critique my website

Im in the process of doing my website, please critique it, I want peoples opinions... http://www.distinct-media.com
  13. Hurley6x

You girl get jealous?

I got a gf of about 4 years now and every time i get into somethin it seems like she gets jealous if its not about her. It seems as though this is a common theme with girls. She bugs me about how much money i spend etc etc, but conveniently she never complains when im spending money on her...
  14. Hurley6x

Free advertising

Ok folks, Im about to launch my website and I thought i would off a chance for my good friends here at golfmkv.com to get first dibs. There are quite a few advertising spots available and the advertising is free for a month with no commitment. I am about to send an invitation letter to over 100...
  15. Hurley6x

Donate and get a custom sig...

I am doing a benefit bike ride to raise money for brain tumor research. The ride is hosted by "The Brain Tumor Society" (www.tbts.org) and raised in excess of $1million dollars last year in donations for this one event. I did the ride last year as well and raised in excess of $500 on my own. I...
  16. Hurley6x

My website design

Here is my new website design. This is just the layout, the whole website will be in flash, with an option for html for the 56k users. The website is a portfolio site for the website design services as well as other services that I offer... let me know what you think