GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 Evo X Sedan vs. 2008 STi Hatch

Which future AWD beast looks better to you?

• Evo X Sedan

Votes: 34 72.3%
  • STi Hatch

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters

Felix

Ready to race!
Subaru just hired a new designer team with guide dogs,..

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Without actually driving either, I think I'd pick the Subie. For me IX > X. Then again...:iono:

Last edited:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
The Evo has a newage Muscle car look to it I think. Not really ricey like previous Evo's. Just My Opinion. I pick the Evo X FTW!

Ultimately i wouldn't take either...but that wasn't an option on the poll.....

:cool:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
that isn't an actual picture of the STI hatch. I saw it in a magazine where they said this is what they *thought* it would look like based on what they heard

it seriously looks like the took a die cast model of a focus and threw some stickers, a hood scoop and a rear spoiler on it and called it an STI.......I guess we will see won't we?

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
ive always loved evos and hated STIs but this just makes it better for me

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
they're actually going to be released as 2009 models.

Jethro Biggums

Well that's unfair. The STi hatchback looks like doo-doo but the STi sedan looks tasty. Also, isn't the US the only country getting the sedan because Americans hate hatchbacks? I thought I heard that somewhere.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
subie 4 me

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Subie for sure. It sounds better, is a proper manual, the engine is well known whereas the engine in the X is new and in my opinion looks better than the EVO. (I know the OP said based on looks but I thought I'd throw those points in as well)