GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 GTI coming. sell the M3 or the S4 Avant?

sell the M3 or sell the S4 Avant

• sell M3 and drive the S4 Avant

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • sell the S4 and drive the M3

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
when the GTI arrives the wife will be ordering a 535itx 6MT. I have the choice to keep the 2001 M3 (42k mikes) or the 2004 S4 Avant ( about 27k miles), both are 6MT and both have extended warranty. will drive one for about a year till the new e92 M3 is out.

what do you think and why?

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
sorry guys, but i would say keep the M3 in this situation.

Plus i would think that a BMW dealer would give you more for your M3 than for the S4 avant

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
sorry guys, but i would say keep the M3 in this situation.

Plus i would think that a BMW dealer would give you more for your M3 than for the S4 avant

its unlikely I will trade either of them in. and actually the S4 is worth more according to KBB cause it is a newer MY and has less miles. but I guess the market will tell.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
its unlikely I will trade either of them in. and actually the S4 is worth more according to KBB cause it is a newer MY and has less miles. but I guess the market will tell.

Private party sales FTW

altoid

Cartman
Keep the M3.

Better yet, give it to me! I can come pick it up any time this weekend...or any time at all. :biggrin:

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
2001 M3 is the first year of the M3. I'd get rid of it before the new one hits our shores. When it does and you try to sell it, the selling price will drop a lot more.

:iono:

Like someone said, you're getting your E92 shortly so a couple of months with an M will make you appreciate the new one more:biggrin:

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
2001 M3 is the first year of the M3. I'd get rid of it before the new one hits our shores. When it does and you try to sell it, the selling price will drop a lot more.

I was thinkg that too.