GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 kawasaki ZX-6R Monster Edition

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Well, as most of you have read I love my Monster & I also love sportbikes. I have owned many gsxr's, a triumph S3 & most recently a cbr 600rr. I'm thinking in the spring of going with a kawi? Check it out, not sure if I like this one or the 08:
2009 which is getting great reviews:

Or 2008 which is also nice & cheaper:

I like the 2008, i think the black is a little too black, if that's possible. I know you like your black, but I always loved the lime green Sakis, kind of a classic. Either way you can't go wrong. I have to ask, are you getting rid of your CBR for this, or is this another addition?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I like the 2008, i think the black is a little too black, if that's possible. I know you like your black, but I always loved the lime green Sakis, kind of a classic. Either way you can't go wrong. I have to ask, are you getting rid of your CBR for this, or is this another addition?

I recently just sold the cbr, and this would be a new season bike, if I decide to go that route.:iono: I never had a kawi, but remember seeing the old lime green ninja's as a kid & that allure is what got me into riding in the first place. I love the look of the new 09's, but can get into a 08 or 07 used for a real good price. On the 07-08 the monster edition is just a sticker pack you buy yourself, but on the 09's it come's factory:biggrin: & I prefer undertail exhaust, keeps the bike clean:thumbsup:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I def like the looks of the 08 better, but the 09 is a better performer:iono: I thought about riding something different?

Eh. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You should get what your heart tells you to get. I just really don't like the 09's with that god-awful looking gynormous triangular can. However, I don't like the underseat exhaust because it gets really warm, especially where I live.

What other rides are you looking at?

I think Kawis would look so much better if they had a more traditional or toned down paint colors. I just can't get into their bikes because they are too flashy for me as far as color goes.

Candy30

Ready to race!
No kawi fans here I guess:iono:

really dont like that new side exhaust design on the 600 and 1000 :frown: the one below the seat and the tail is the way to go IMHO, but new is new and no matter how ugly that exhaust is (the rest is pure sex) i would buy a new one...that's offcourse if you can afford it :thumbsup:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Suzuki ftw. I definitely like the 09 body style better but the 08 color scheme is better. The funny thing is i just saw one of these riding around the other day.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I like the look of the 09's except the gp can, I heard the aftermarket cans will be smaller:iono: but I can pick up a 07-08 pretty cheap, that's prob the route I'll take because I go through alot of bikes. The 636 was a nice bike too, my buddy has one & loves it. Like I said I never rode a kawi, and want to try something diff. We'll see:iono: I have till the spring to figure it out, I usually don't start riding till april/may.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
I like the look of the 09's except the gp can, I heard the aftermarket cans will be smaller:iono: but I can pick up a 07-08 pretty cheap, that's prob the route I'll take because I go through alot of bikes. The 636 was a nice bike too, my buddy has one & loves it. Like I said I never rode a kawi, and want to try something diff. We'll see:iono: I have till the spring to figure it out, I usually don't start riding till april/may.

Get a gsxr 600 or 750 and get it tuned. Theres alot of good tuners in the area. Get an M4 full exhaust while your at it. My friend got one on his 08 600 and it sounds like a moto gp bike.