GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boot liner /spare wheel question

saladdodger

Hi my new Golf R line is due this week and my understanding is it does not come with a crawler wheel so this is something I need with the miles I cover , but if I have a boot liner for the lower floor position does the wheel still fit in or would I need the floor up and a different liner ?

saladdodger

Well Intend to get a spare what I need to know will the boot floor work in the lower position? With a wheel under
If so I will get the boot liner for that floor height as they vary
Thanks

Martinbury

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a MK8 GTD with the space saver spare wheel and my boot floor is always kept in the lower position, so as to give a bit more capacity. I don’t have a boot liner, but have no problems with the boot floor and I even have a few extra bits in the spare wheel bay such as emergency seat covers, disposable gloves etc - the sort of stuff you might need in an emergency. Hope this helps?
Well Intend to get a spare what I need to know will the boot floor work in the lower position? With a wheel under
If so I will get the boot liner for that floor height as they vary
Thanks

saladdodger

I have a MK8 GTD with the space saver spare wheel and my boot floor is always kept in the lower position, so as to give a bit more capacity. I don’t have a boot liner, but have no problems with the boot floor and I even have a few extra bits in the spare wheel bay such as emergency seat covers, disposable gloves etc - the sort of stuff you might need in an emergency. Hope this helps?
Just the information I required thanks for the reply