GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changing user names?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Admin can.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
i was curious about this but never got the nerve to ask...i'm really getting bored over my unoriginal user name...oh well i suppose i'll have to deal with it.

Wild Hare

No seriuosly tho, the Admin people can do that sort of thing.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
then i have some thinking to do on whether i actually want to or not...i mean, i am smp85...do i want to screw with that kinda rep???

Wild Hare

Make up your mind!:confused:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone wants to change username, just private message me the new name you want. It's an easy change, no hassle. :smile:

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
On this other forum I visit, you can change your name (not sure if the user can do it themselves, or if you have to go through the admin, but a neat little thing they show is that when you go to their user profile it lists past names they've used... Just a thought...

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
smp85 said:
then i have some thinking to do on whether i actually want to or not...i mean, i am smp85...do i want to screw with that kinda rep???

Dawg, you are THE smp85 of golfmkv.com That's not something to mess with. People know you, you have a collection of leather bound books, and your apartment smells of mohagany. Now will you please get your GTI already?