GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB 2: Powerful Discussion In Progress

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
1659755662120.png

golfdave

Autocross Champion
For example, only the best DSLR's can shoot over 10fps but many mirrorless cameras can do 15fps with the mechanical shutter, and twice that on the electronic.

FYI my 4yr old (to me, but its from 2016) mirrorless (with both rear viewscreen & separate eye cup viewfinder) can shoot 15fps mechanical shutter & 60fps electronic shutter.....the latest version of my camera can do 120fps electronic shutter.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

dtfd

Autocross Champion
ftfy

Bolded and Lloyd

Driveway project is done! It came out looking good for an amateur. Hopefully it will compact more so it doesn't get killed by the plow
You can answer a question that came to mind for me today. What do you do about clearing snow on a gravel drive? I assume you can't use a snow blower because it'll just spit everything up and get destroyed in the process and a plow would just push all your gravel around

cb1111

You can answer a question that came to mind for me today. What do you do about clearing snow on a gravel drive? I assume you can't use a snow blower because it'll just spit everything up and get destroyed in the process and a plow would just push all your gravel around
Clearing snow on a gravel drive is not easy (don't ask me how I know). You need to have somebody that can scrape off the top layer of snow while leaving a bit over the gravel. A normal plow will just dig into the gravel and make a mess - no matter how well it is compacted.