GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Jalapeno poppers weren't even in the bracket?!?! WTF

Cheddar cheese based jalapeno poppers are trash. Cream cheese based jalapeno poppers are superior.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Arby's poppers are cream cheese and they're awesome

Never had them from Arby's. I just assumed they were cheddar cheese.

When I was 16 and worked at Burger King, they introduced jalapeno poppers for the first time. I stole a whole case of them.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Acadia also stole some innocence at that BK.

Or..maybe he lost some, I forget the details of the story.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Never had them from Arby's. I just assumed they were cheddar cheese.

When I was 16 and worked at Burger King, they introduced jalapeno poppers for the first time. I stole a whole case of them.
Sounds like it's time to go back

also now that I have a job that pays me a living wage it's really tempting to go back to my old retail job, reapply/get rehired, and just fuck around for a week or two for an easy couple bucks.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
He could be working at Burger King, spittin' on your onion rings Or in the parking lot, circling, screaming, "I don't give a fuck!" With his windows down and his system up!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Sitting in the dentist chair gettin prepped to be numbed. :(

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Sounds like it's time to go back

also now that I have a job that pays me a living wage it's really tempting to go back to my old retail job, reapply/get rehired, and just fuck around for a week or two for an easy couple bucks.
Sterkrazzy might try to bang you if you work at a fast food place. That's either an incentive or deterrent your choice

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Whats special about the 40th ed?

Color, some interior trim, wheels, and some features. Basically 2023’s “Rabbit Edition” with DCC.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Sterkrazzy might try to bang you if you work at a fast food place. That's either an incentive or deterrent your choice
They're trying to bone me.