CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I thought that was a small percentage of peoples poss doesn’t smell bad after eating asparagus.

🤷‍♂️

I just know my pee smells god awful after eating asparagus. My wife doesn't complain about the same problem.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
🤷‍♂️

I just know my pee smells god awful after eating asparagus. My wife doesn't complain about the same problem.

Just learned from a couple non-peer reviewed sites, that don’t mention their sources, that some people don’t produce the smell, and a smaller group can’t smell it.

dId mUh oWn ReSeArcH

it’s sad that on such a banal example I was still looking for actual peer reviewed evidence that discussed the raw data. Too bad people can’t do this with, you know, important shit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
🧐

I only get uppity if it’s double digits below. It’s 6 now, didn’t break 0 last night.
It was about -20 wind chill this morning for me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Back in my college days, I’d hit BK for a whopper and drink, then drive across the street for Arby’s curly fries.

I love a Whopper with cheese, micky D's fries, a DQ blizzard, and a Coke Zero.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Eat beets? Don't look in the bowl

I can't tell you the number of patients I've seen freaking out because they thought they were bleeding out their ass.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I’ve never liked an Arby’s roast beef… it’s the texture. The roast beef “gyro” is not bad, masks the squishy. Their classic chicken sandwich is good though. Same with BK. Been eating chicken sandwiches at fast food for the last year over the typical Whopper with cheese of the olden days.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I can't tell you the number of patients I've seen freaking out because they thought they were bleeding out their ass.
My daughter loves tomatoes, she'll eat an entire container of cherry or grape tomatoes in one sitting. My wife thought we needed to take her to a doctor the first time she changed a poop diaper after that happened.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I’ve never liked an Arby’s roast beef… it’s the texture. The roast beef “gyro” is not bad, masks the squishy. Their classic chicken sandwich is good though. Same with BK. Been eating chicken sandwiches at fast food for the last year over the typical Whopper with cheese of the olden days.
I think the best part of the Whopper is all the vegetables on top; I love fully loaded classic toppings (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles). It's like going to Subway; the sandwich won't be good but if it's loaded with vegetables, I can at least pretend there's some nutritional value.

Status
Not open for further replies.