GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Trashy can have a certain hotness to it in some situations.
we've discussed this before. like i hate the jersey shore girls passionately but would probably put it in shookies baconring

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
we've discussed this before. like i hate the jersey shore girls passionately but would probably put it in shookies baconring

Amen brother. 10,000%

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just finished up EPIC bridges and data carrier projects. 3 weeks of stress over. Studying for certification now for a project that starts in June.

With our UF merger, I had to choose informatics(clinical build specs)or go full data interface monkey. I'd been doing both, but I choose data and interfaces. Less and less dealing with nurses and doctors, more remote work, better pay, and flexibility.

I dream of a day when I don't have to set foot in another hospital for work.

cb1111

The thing is, I don't mind the music. But god damn, Bryan Garris's voice just fucking kills Knocked Loose for me.

For those who have never had the pleasure, this is Knocked Loose

OK, I'm officially too fucking old. Somehow, screaming like you've been skewered by a hot poker while high on drugs and taking your frustrations out on musical instruments doesn't do it for me.

Although, since I don't have a musical bone in my body, I could certainly be the lead singer, guitarist and drummer (all in one) for these "groups".

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
OK, I'm officially too fucking old. Somehow, screaming like you've been skewered by a hot poker while high on drugs and taking your frustrations out on musical instruments doesn't do it for me.

Although, since I don't have a musical bone in my body, I could certainly be the lead singer, guitarist and drummer (all in one) for these "groups".
Get off cb1111's lawn. Meow, I said.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The thing is, I don't mind the music. But god damn, Bryan Garris's voice just fucking kills Knocked Loose for me.

For those who have never had the pleasure, this is Knocked Loose

That dude's going to have vocal cord polyps 100% guaranteed.